When will these kids make their clubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debrincat93

Dec 4, 2002
Michigan
Nhl.com
Basically, when will these kids make there NHL main club and probably stick? and what is there potential if you wanna add it.. (some are wing prospects but i want others input)

Sean Bergenheim
Jiri Hudler
Valterri Filppula
Alexander Picard (CBJ)
Tomas Fleischmann (yea hes currently on there but will he stick?)
Marc-Antoine Pouliot
Marek Zagrapan
Loui Eriksson
Lukas Kaspar
Roman Voloshenko
Daniel Ryder
TJ Hensick
Konstantin Pushkarev
Evan McGrath
Mikhail Grabovsky
Christofer Lofberg
Kyle Quincey
Kristopher Letang
Anton Babchuk
Marc-Andre Fleury (when will he backup or see 30 or so games)

Carey Price
Alexander Polushin
Alesander Suglobov
Denis Grebeshkov
Trevor Daley
Pascal Leclaire
Ryan Parent
Chris Bourque
Eric Fehr
Konstantin Glazachev
Kevin Klein

thanks a ton to the people who post, itll appriciate it a ton :clap: :yo:

WVP

Mar 22, 2004
For the Pens, definitely next year for Fleury. And I'd say around 2008 or 2009 for Letang.

Squeaky

Jul 8, 2004
Toronto
Grabovsky is in Europe this year, hopefully he gets brought over next year. He would likely spend at least one year in the AHL, so we're looking at at least 2-3 years before he cracks the bigs.

Behn Wilson

Mar 14, 2002
Chicago, Il
Visit site
Anton Babchuck had a solid chance to make the Hawks this year but didnt have a very good camp. He is off to a good start in Norfolk so he may be a midseason callup.

Unfortunately for him, the Hawks already have two rooks getting significant ice time (Seabrook and Keith) and Im not sure if they want to add a third. But if he plays more consistent and learns to be more aggresive in getting that howitzer of a shot of his off on the powerplay then they will make a spot for him.

Chaos

And the winner is...
Sep 2, 2003
TX
zetterberg40 said:
Loui Eriksson
Probably next season. Enjoying a solid start to his NA career in the AHL. Probably a borderline first/likely 2nd line winger.
zetterberg40 said:
Trevor Daley
He's already cemented himself a spot on the club. Think Brian Rafalski, only probably not quite as good

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
I think Kevin Klein could be a Pred next year, depending. He's been the Admirals' best defenseman this year and looks like he has little left to prove. Parent...maybe the 07-08 season, or the season after.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Carey Price should be back with Tri City next year and then in Hamilton the following year I'd assume. Then it all depends on how he does, but the Habs usually don't rush their prospects, the last 19 year old to play for them was Ribeiro who played 18 or 19 games and struggled.

Grabovsky stated in an interview he wanted to stay in Russia for two years, this one and next year but who knows perhaps Gainey can convince him to come over and join his pal Andrei Kostitsyn. Don't know when he could make the NHL, but his speed/acceleration would fit in well with the team.

Mr.Brownov*

Sean Bergenheim-Call up before playoffs
Jiri Hudler-2006
Alexander Picard (CBJ)-2006
Marc-Antoine Pouliot-2006
Marek Zagrapan-2007
Loui Eriksson-2006
Lukas Kaspar-2007
Anton Babchuk-Mid season
Marc-Andre Fleury (when will he backup or see 30 or so games)-2006
Carey Price-2008
Alexander Polushin-Never
Alesander Suglobov-Mid season
Chris Bourque-2007
Eric Fehr-2006

AnThGrt

Feb 13, 2005
Park City, UT
Grebs - will be on our team next year he is amazing player just to Corvo - Modry like right now coughs up the puck in his own end WAY to much.
Pushkarev - Origonally I heard there is no way he would make it from Manchester fans but now he keeps seeming to find ways onto the pts sheet. The talent is there and an amazing amount of it just needs to put it together. He will either be a great 2nd liner or 1st liner or career AHL like Rosa meaning we'll see in 1-3 years

kruezer

Apr 21, 2002
North Bay
Daniel Ryder will probably still take some time to crack Calgary's roster unless he rips up training camp, and I mean destroys it. I would guess he would get another year of Junior after this one and then a year or two or three in the AHL.

Pokecheque

Whack it Hard to Girard
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Middle West
www.armoredheadspace.com
I don't know what Lacroix's policy is on signing college prospects before they're done with school. Currently TJ Hensick is ripping it up in Michigan his junior year, I think Lacroix will allow him to finish school, then give him a year in the AHL to adjust to the pro game. By then the Avs should have a number of young players ready to go.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Av-merican said:
I don't know what Lacroix's policy is on signing college prospects before they're done with school. Currently TJ Hensick is ripping it up in Michigan his junior year, I think Lacroix will allow him to finish school, then give him a year in the AHL to adjust to the pro game. By then the Avs should have a number of young players ready to go.

Hensick is one of the few players that I am pretty confident will never make a great NHLer.

Hopefully I eat my words, though...

WILDTATE10

Jul 24, 2005
Voloshenko will make the team next year for sure IMO and maybe be called up this year.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Nich said:
i'd say fluery is not next year, but the year after.

Yeah. He really needs to work on his game in the AHL more.

:dunno:

Fleury would be starting on the Penguins right now if not for the complete lack of defense on the team and management not wanting to throw him to the dogs like they did in 2003-04.

Debrincat93

Dec 4, 2002
Michigan
Nhl.com
Jon Prescription said:
Hensick is one of the few players that I am pretty confident will never make a great NHLer.

Hopefully I eat my words, though...

IMHO he's played just as good over the years as cam and tambs... maybe better sometimes IMHO

slumpy43

Mar 30, 2005
USA
Hensick does play with very good prospects this year like Cogliano and Jonhson that bring a lot of offense to the table. That could help explain the hot start...

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
AnThGrt said:
Grebs - will be on our team next year he is amazing player just to Corvo - Modry like right now coughs up the puck in his own end WAY to much.
Pushkarev - Origonally I heard there is no way he would make it from Manchester fans but now he keeps seeming to find ways onto the pts sheet. The talent is there and an amazing amount of it just needs to put it together. He will either be a great 2nd liner or 1st liner or career AHL like Rosa meaning we'll see in 1-3 years

He's too talented and too smart not to make it. It may take Pushkarev a couple of years to learn the finer points, but he'll make it and be good.

Debrincat93

Dec 4, 2002
Michigan
Nhl.com
slumpy43 said:
Hensick does play with very good prospects this year like Cogliano and Jonhson that bring a lot of offense to the table. That could help explain the hot start...

most of you probably have never seen the kid. He might not have the best shot, largest frame but the kid probably had better set of hands or dekes then tambs and cammy IMHO. He was very crafty, made a lot of things happen, last year he drew many defenders to him, making it a 2on1 to him and leaving one of his teammates open most of the time. The kid will be along the lines of cammy/tambs potential

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
zetterberg40 said:
IMHO he's played just as good over the years as cam and tambs... maybe better sometimes IMHO

The only difference is that he doesn't have the footspeed of Tambellini, or even Cammelleri for that matter

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
Has nobody noticed Trevor Daley has played something like 50 games already? He's made the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->