When will the lockout end? Have some fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoogs

Jan 31, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Yea it might sound stupid... And if it is too stupid then I dont have a problem with an admin deleting the thread. But I thought it'd be fun and interesting to see when the majority of the people think the lockout is going to end.

So here is a little game..

You will put your prediction of when the lockout will end. But..

1) It must be within a 5 day period. (Example: Day 225-230 of the lockout)
2) A prediction of the certain day that stands out to you within those 5 days. (Day 227)

If whenever this lockout ends, and someone guesses exactly right, maybe HF can do something special for the winner? :dunno:

As of April 7, 2005, it is currently day 203 of the lockout.

With the recent "good news", I'm going say this is done sooner rather than later.

Days 220-225
Day 224

Last edited:

Sixty Six

Feb 28, 2003
Pittsburgh, PA
Visit site
Scugs said:
Yea it might sound stupid... And if it is too stupid then I dont have a problem with an admin deleting the thread. But I thought it'd be fun and interesting to see when the majority of the people think the lockout is going to end.

2) A prediction of the certain day that stands out to you within those 5 days. (Day 227)

Why not just give you a date, and not a day number?

SPARTAKUS*

I will say the lockout ends on day 215-220. I hope.
Day:216

larue*

:jump: Im so excited :jump: Do I get to choose what HF (Horny Female) does for me :jump:

299 it is :clap:

Brewleaguer

Jan 31, 2005
Scugs said:

If whenever this lockout ends, and someone guesses exactly right, maybe HF can do something special for the winner? :dunno:

With the recent "good news", I'm going say this is done sooner rather than later.

Days 220-225
Day 224

325-330
Impasse will not be granted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->