The Cleveland Browns have become the 2nd team in NFL history to finish 0-16.

First win?

• Week 11 vs Jaguars

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Week 12 @ Bengals

• Week 13 @ Chargers

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Week 14 vs Packers

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • Week 15 vs Ravens

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Week 16 @ Bears

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • Week 17 @ Steelers

• 0-16

Votes: 23 45.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedRenegade

Sep 16, 2008
Yes, they beat the Chargers last year. Just barely. Blocked FG at the end. I just don't see it happening this week, unless Gordon goes 2013 beast mode and carries them.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Chargers prevail as Browns fall to 0-12

That Bears game really sticks out as only win and given how terrible the Bears performed vs 1-10 49ers today the Browns have got to feel pretty optimistic of win

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Well, they lost the one game I thought they’d win, no idea now. For people that pay attention, how do they look compares to last year?

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
If they do lose out, they will do something no other team has done...

Browns fan planning parade if team goes 0-16

Oh, this is going to be rich. #Getyourpopcornready.

7da.gif

Edit: Dumb BigMac! Think before you type!

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
They will beat the bears so fox gets fired on the spot lol

Not even sure who they beat anymore

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
3 decent shots.

If hundley plays like crap again and turns the ball over they could win. Around 40% chance

If bears play badly and fox gives the game away could happen, but on the road so it's tougher. Around 25% chance

If the steelers rest their starters like they did last year/play a half depending on seeding, they could win. 35% chance if it's vs backups, 15% if it's half a game.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Bears for sure. Fox gets canned after the loss

Wouldn’t surprise me to see the ravens implode at Cleveland. Though it’s unlikely

Steelers is possible but I don’t think they rest too much if at all

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
If it's going to happen, it will be versus Baltimore or at Chicago. Odds likely on Chicago as they were with Green Bay today.

We could see a BWC implosion as everyone's Christmas gift

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Bears for sure. Fox gets canned after the loss

If he hasn't been fired yet it isn't happening until offseason

McCaskey's wont fire coach in season

If it's going to happen, it will be versus Baltimore or at Chicago. Odds likely on Chicago as they were with Green Bay today.

We could see a BWC implosion as everyone's Christmas gift

Wont be imploding

I have believed for weeks that Browns are going to humiliate Fox and Bears

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
The Bears are the best shot. I would be shocked if Baltimore lost after suffering a tough loss last night. The tendency general is it’s less likely for a team to be upset off a bad loss. Pittsburgh is possible for sure. Given the Lions in the 16 game ERA have already gone 0-16 I don’t think Tomlin or the Steelers really have any “obligation” to try and win that game. I felt the complete opposite with the Packers back in 2008. Despite having a playoff spot locked I thought they had to go out and try and win that game. You couldn’t let a divisional rival with that sort of record in the balance and the entire country watching it off the hook

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
the 0-16 Lions team just popped the cork on some vintage 4LOCO after that game yesterday

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
While we're all looking ahead to Browns/Bears on Christmas Eve..... let's not overlook the Baltimore game.

Ravens are coming off an exhausting SNF game they had no business losing- games like that aren't easy to get up off the mat when you play THAT well and still lose

Without their top CB Jimmy Smith (You think Josh Gordon is licking his chops against a secondary that Big Ben and Antonio Brown flambe'd last night?).

They already lost to the Bears at home

The Browns have played them semi-tough in recent years (blew a big lead last year, won in 2015/2013, lost twice in 2014 by a combined 12 points), so it's not exactly Patriots/Bills.

Maybe the Ravens have a Bengals-like hangover/letdown like we saw yesterday (Throw the kitchen sink at Pittsburgh in a big game, lose, don't have much left after that).

And the last 3 teams that have played Pittsburgh in primetime all struggled in their following game:

Titans- Barely beat the Colts, trailed by 10 at one point

Packers- Needed OT to beat a warm weather Bucs team at Lambeau in December

Bengals- Blown out at home by the Bears

AND let's not forget the last time the Ravens played an 0-13 team on the road..... Miami, 2007. We all know what happened there.

Oh, and in '07 the Ravens also came off a tough primetime game in which they threw everything including the kitchen sink only to lose in the final minute:

Pittsburgh last night. 2007? Undefeated Pats, MNF

Reactions: RedRenegade

lifelonghockeyfan

Dec 18, 2015
Lake Huron
By the time they win another game, the franchise might be in another city. Just amazing that in a cap league with relatively free movement of players, a team can be that bad for so long.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad