The Cleveland Browns have become the 2nd team in NFL history to finish 0-16.

First win?

• Week 11 vs Jaguars

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Week 12 @ Bengals

• Week 13 @ Chargers

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Week 14 vs Packers

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • Week 15 vs Ravens

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Week 16 @ Bears

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • Week 17 @ Steelers

• 0-16

Votes: 23 45.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Basically looking at the QB situation.

With hundley, the Packers game is a possibility. With Rodgers, I would expect a 4 td loss.

Bears is a possibility with trubisky at QB.

They managed to beat the chargers last season for their only win.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
They have a bad combination of mediocre talent and terrible coaching. The coaching seems to be very good at negating any talent that they do have.

That said as a veteran of an 0-16 season and multiple 2-3 win season going o-fer is tough. There is always a game or two where everything goes right for you and wrong for them.

With Hundley being more than capable of losing a game on his own I went with GB.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
They have a bad combination of mediocre talent and terrible coaching. The coaching seems to be very good at negating any talent that they do have.

That said as a veteran of an 0-16 season and multiple 2-3 win season going o-fer is tough. There is always a game or two where everything goes right for you and wrong for them.

With Hundley being more than capable of losing a game on his own I went with GB.
No play exemplified that more than at the end of the half on Sunday against detroit. They try a QB sneak and get stuffed, yet, no one on the offence takes charge of the situation to get the players lined up to spike the ball or run another play. They allow the Lions players to hold down a teammate so that the clock runs out.

Situational awareness is lacking. Poor coaching during the week that the players don't understand/manage the clock. And really dumb players who don't realize what the situation is. No timeouts.

Reactions: Baxterman

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
Lions lost 30 games in the the two seasons of 2008-09. Cleveland has a chance to break that if they get snuffed down the stretch.

New Day. New Hope. Browns Football Diarrhea 2017.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
It's impressive how consistently bad that franchise has been in 19 seasons. Two winning seasons, 1 playoff appearance - and subsequent loss - and an overwhelming amount of 5 wins or less seasons.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They might have a shot at the Packers with Hundley, but they don't seem to be completely inept. They get to play the Bears too. Maybe the Steelers will rest their starters.

RedRenegade

Sep 16, 2008
I voted Packers, although they looked pretty good against Pitt last night so that game will be tough like the other 11 already. Josh Gordon coming back this week might bring a glimmer of hope for a win. Chargers are playing well so I doubt it's coming this week.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
jimmy haslam now has his hands in running two different football organizations straight into the ground at the same time

I'm impressed

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Lions lost 30 games in the the two seasons of 2008-09. Cleveland has a chance to break that if they get snuffed down the stretch.

New Day. New Hope. Browns Football Diarrhea 2017.

And who did Detroit finally beat?

Cleveland.

The only one I feel confident putting into the L column is Pittsburgh. Baltimore could be dicey as it's a division game and Cleveland would be at home.

Bears and Packers for obvious reasons here. And despite how hot they're playing, it would be such a Chargers thing to trip up against the Browns. Plus Cleveland might have more fans in the audience despite being on the road.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Didn’t the browns beat the chargers last year as well for the first W? Could happen again

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad