when do transactions and position changes happen ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brent Burns Beard

Powered by Vasiliev Podsloven
Feb 27, 2002
I posted a file in my team folder last night, presumably before the SIMs, with two position change requests and back up. When will they be processed ? Also I had a trade approved last night, also presumably before the SIM, when will it be processed>

Not complaining, just curious so I understand the process.

Thanks !

HFNHL Red Wings

DR said:
I posted a file in my team folder last night, presumably before the SIMs, with two position change requests and back up. When will they be processed ? Also I had a trade approved last night, also presumably before the SIM, when will it be processed>

Not complaining, just curious so I understand the process.

Thanks !

Robb,
It was purely timing. When I got to your folder (which was at least 9:00) there was nothing in the Pittsburgh folder (lines or text). I'm assuming you uploaded those at a later time in the night.
I generally don't start the process until 7:30 or 8:00pm EST but in some cases need to start earlier. Rule of thumb is that if's not uploaded by 7:00pm EST there are no guarantees that things may get missed due to timing and as such will be processed on the following night.

Brent Burns Beard