What's the worst superhero movie you can think of? ROUND 2

What's the biggest poop? (out of these)

• Total voters

Pranzo Oltranzista

Oct 18, 2017
Winner of the first preliminary round: Daredevil (2003)

Propose anything that's worst!

Nominated for next preliminary rounds:
X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009)
Man of Steel (2013)
Superman III (1983)
Spider-Man (1977) (The Amazing Spider-Man pilot)
Nick Fury: Agent of Shield (1998)
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Pranzo Oltranzista

Oct 18, 2017
I haven't seen The Spirit and I don't remember Sup 4, I'll wait to see if any's available for me to watch tonight.

Sep 19, 2008
Suicide squad is the second worst movie I've ever seen.

The music was so cliche and out of place

The plot made little sense

barriers

Feb 10, 2020
This is tough

Catwoman is practically legendarily bad, but Halle Berry has been able to crack some good jokes about it and as stated, she looked damn good in the movie.

The Spirit was recently added to Prime and I tried to re-watch it. I maybe made it 10 minutes before giving up. It's also the only movie on this list I paid to see in theatres so there's another strike.

I've got to go with Suicide Squad though, what a f***ing mess. I was so excited for this and it had so much potential that was all thrown away by skittish studio execs, though admittedly there is no guarantee Ayers' version would be much better. Huge strikes against it are the movie's absolute unforgivable ignoring of Chekov's gun principle (Boomerang's unicorn which appears 3 times and is then replaced by a wad of cash during the payoff) and Rick Flagg being turned into a sloppy exposition machine.

Quest for Peace I at least enjoy in a so bad it's good sort of way. Batman and Robin looks good compared to the others somehow.

Reactions: Pranzo Oltranzista

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Not even a topless scene could save Catwoman. There's nothing redeeming in that movie. At least the others have some spectacle.

barriers

Feb 10, 2020
The Generation X TV movie was worse than Nick Fury.

I thought about that one but went with Fury. I remember being more disappointed by it. I was probably dumb and young enough to enjoy parts of Generation X when it debuted.

Pranzo Oltranzista

Oct 18, 2017
I watched half of The Spirit last night, that thing is boooooooring! It's badly written and badly acted, but I think the Miller aesthetics (which gets old pretty fast) saves it from being a contender here - there's at least some efforts that went into making it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad