Prospect Info: What's next for Gaudreau?

LetsGoFlames

Drop the puck!
Dec 18, 2011
Weyburn, Sk
All the skill in the world. Only question is his size. I'm hoping for a St.Louis here (who we don't let go this time). He definitely needs more time but I for one, think his skill will take him to a 2nd line (at least) roll in the NHL eventually. Patience is the key. He'll get his degree before going pro. I do think he's a bona fide 2nd liner at least though. A steal at this point. :nod:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Yes, 99%.

I expect him with one of Abbotsford or Calgary after next season. He just really wants to finish his Boston College commitment. (degree)
if he finished his 4 years then he will not turn pro until 2015/16 since he has only been in College for 2 years so far.

herashak

Mar 24, 2013
i'm hoping he signs for the 14/15 season. By then i think tanguay and cammaleri will be gone. Maybe he can stick on the 2nd line in the nhl. top 6 of baerthschi, glencross, backlund, lindholm, gaudreau, and possibly hudler?

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
i'm hoping he signs for the 14/15 season. By then i think tanguay and cammaleri will be gone. Maybe he can stick on the 2nd line in the nhl. top 6 of baerthschi, glencross, backlund, lindholm, gaudreau, and possibly hudler?
hopefully we grab a zykov or hartman with our other 1sts. Would really compliment that small group of forwards

herashak

Mar 24, 2013
hopefully we grab a zykov or hartman with our other 1sts. Would really compliment that small group of forwards

i dont think either of them would crack the roster and make the top 6 in a year. zykov might get 3rd line duties with reinhart.

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011

Good players, just such a tiny top 6!

I'd love to replace Hudler with a big RW and eventually move Backlund to 3rd line C and acquire a big gritty offensive C (O'Rielly / Kesler mold).

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
this coming season (13-14) and next season (14-15). nothing wrong with what he said
He said Gaudreau wants to finish his college commitment. If he finished his commitment he will turn pro in 15/16 and not 14/15 as he indicated.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad