What's my best bet for watching Ducks games?

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
I live in Santa Barbara now and I don't have cable at my apartment. I would purchase Gamecenter but the ducks games will be blacked out in my area so I won't be able to watch them with that. I've heard of ************* but is that really my best option?

I'm wondering if it's possible to use my moms time warner cable account on my computer and watch it that way

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
I live in Goleta and I'm going to be using the Sling TV app for my Apple TV. I get Fox Sports West and Prime Ticket through it, but not KCOP, so I won't be able to watch those games.
And if you're out of options, there are usually links to streams on Reddit.

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
I live in Santa Barbara now and I don't have cable at my apartment. I would purchase Gamecenter but the ducks games will be blacked out in my area so I won't be able to watch them with that. I've heard of ************* but is that really my best option?

I'm wondering if it's possible to use my moms time warner cable account on my computer and watch it that way

They should not be blacked out, Santa Barbara is not anywhere near Anaheim. Kings games might be blacked out, Dont think ducks will.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I'm going to go with your mother's account being your best bet. Perhaps paired with a Roku/Apple TV sort of thing to watch on your tv.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006

Get gamecenter and download one of those location hider things. It works a charm. There are plenty of good free ones around.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal

Fox sports go has live streaming for sports, and are supporting the nhl this season. I use a friend's direct TV account to log in for that.

Try this first.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad