Whats everyone think of Ovechkin's visor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
DRL said:
that's the same visor that was banned from a certain pro league right, because it distracts the goalies?

is it banned from the NHL too?

any other players wearing the same visor?

Is it the mirror glass thing? I know the Swedish League banned those after Jens Karlsson tried it out in a game.

Chaos

And the winner is...
Sep 2, 2003
TX
I think its pretty damn cool, although I can see why it would be banned(being that a goalie can see himself in it, potentially causing a pretty big distraction).

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
I almost created this same thread an hour ago but thought it'd be locked or something :lol:

Well, anyways, more people should wear those visors! It it just sooooo coool!

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
Jeez, I want his visor! :cry:

russia_ovechkin_81459.jpg

BiggMac99

Aug 29, 2004
St-Hyacinthe, Québec
Chaos said:
I think its pretty damn cool, although I can see why it would be banned(being that a goalie can see himself in it, potentially causing a pretty big distraction).

I'm not goalie but, he wasn't supposed to watched the puck instead the player's Face?

chicpea*

The visor is cool. Just as cool as Fox's glowing slapshot puck.

CH Wizard

This visor is a classic.Fedorov used to have a similar visor in the NHl , not a long time ago.He's scary with this visor.

I'd keep it if I'd be him.It's pretty nice.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Brule said:
Robocop.

I love it.

Exactly my thoughts.

All he needs is a metallic-coloured jersey and helmet and that'll complete the set.

HuskyFlames

Jan 12, 2004
Alex Kovalev said:
I personally think he looks like an idiot.

I agree. The visor looks Pejorative Slured. It reminds me of the people that wear sunglasses at nightime. I laugh when I see the visor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad