OT: Whatcha Eatin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
I just had a fantastic lamb gyro from a hole in the wall I found walking the streets.

Discuss all culinary endeavors and consumptions here.

There is a great gyro street vendor in Manhattan that I have frequented a number of times post 2am. Always a huge line even at 2 am. Can't remember exactly where he is, but near a Sheraton or Hilton. All the cops go there also.

Carmines italian is also awesome

nobuddy

Oct 13, 2010
Nowhere
There is a great gyro street vendor in Manhattan that I have frequented a number of times post 2am. Always a huge line even at 2 am. Can't remember exactly where he is, but near a Sheraton or Hilton. All the cops go there also.

Carmines italian is also awesome

That isn't much to go off of :|

My roommate went to Carmines with his parents and brought some leftovers back. Pretty good ****. I think we have one right near campus too.

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
Bleecker street pizza is the best pizza in the western hemisphere. If you can't figure out where bleecker street pizza is, a homeless guy can help for $1. It worked for me.

Ferrara bakery in Little Italy has best italian desserts. Best italian food for a non-millionaire is anywhere but Little Italy.

Last edited:

nobuddy

Oct 13, 2010
Nowhere
Bleecker street pizza is the best pizza in the western hemisphere. If you can't figure out where bleecker street pizza is, a homeless guy can help for $1. It worked for me.

Ferrara bakery in Little Italy has best italian desserts. Best italian food for a non-millionaire is anywhere but Little Italy.

the real little italy is at arthur avenue in the bronx where i go to school

it is better than manhattan's faux little italy

and it isn't expensive as ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->