Not open for further replies.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
k2-_205b6279-de9b-42fd-8d6c-3fb50d03a58a.v1.jpg

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
i finished senior design last night, celebrated by buying a bottle of macallan 12.

unfortunately, my randomly assigned roommates did something to my glencairn glass, so i enjoyed it out of some red solo cups.

i am disappoint.

my roommates and i drank malt liquor out of crystal champagne flutes once

#oppositeendofthespectrum :laugh:

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
hmmm, moderately priced wits are pretty hard to find good ones.

If we did 12s of Beekeeper I'd suggest that one, but we don't and bombers have a much higher price point. I think that's the big issue with most wits though is they're typically in bombers or tap-only type setups.

Pricepoint is going to vary on these but here's the ones I'd suggest checking out:
Allagash White
Lagunitas Little Sumpin Sumpin
Bell's Oberon

Bell's is probably the cheapest of the 3.

I'd also suggest Three Floyds Gumballhead but we don't get distro in NC of them.
Noted. I'll keep this in mind. Thanks!

Dec 30, 2013
What are some good, reasonably priced Scotches? I had a glass of Laphroaig 10 the other day and loved it, pretty sure that's the only glass of Scotch that I've had.

Definitely will have to buy a bottle of that, but I'd like to try others as well.

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
I'll be the bumper.

I want to get into good whiskey. Where do I start? Head to a distiller and do some tastings?

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
I was talking about the regular cherry cola. The black cherry is pretty good but IIRC no caffeine. I don't drink that stuff unless it has caffeine, it's like non-alcoholic beer, what's the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad