What would you do with the 1st overall pick if you were the Celtics GM?

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
I've seen him dribble his way to the basket many times. He can also make space for his jumper. If you can't recognize what he is doing then we don't have much to discuss about. He is young player and he could definitely add some more muscle to his frame. His feet is excellent for player his size. He can play above the rim if needed, but that wasn't his role in Arizona. He has been our better defenders in european championships against older guys. Think with all those players you mentioned is that they have grown to the players who they are today.

Trier is very hard player to play with. He is elite ball-handler who doesn't know how to pass. Markkanen had much better looks before Trier came in.

You don't seem to understand roles are outlined for each position. You sound clueless when you say a PF's role wasn't to rebound.. That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

Also, he doesn't create off the bounce, he can drive after a catch and an overcommit. Big difference... He can't create his own shot, he's a pick and pop/ catch and shoot scorer.

That's great that he was a good defender in Euro league, but the NBA is a different animal...

If you understand basketball and have payed attention to which skills translate, you'd have a better understanding of his limited ceiling. 7 footers with varying qualities are selected every year in hopes they can develop a second or a 3rd NBA skill. Markkanen is just unique in which skill he already possesses. Shooting and a lot of offensive tools can be developed - length, athleticism and IQ are natural and can't be taught. That's where the red flags come.

If you'd been paying attention beyond a year ago, you'd be aware of the hundreds of big guys who've come through with the same story... Out of the NBA in 3 years.... I'm not suggesting that's him, but realistically his upside is a good rotation player, not a superstar as you've suggested.

Asiantuntija

C.Ronaldo > L.Messi
Nov 4, 2016
You don't seem to understand roles are outlined for each position. You sound clueless when you say a PF's role wasn't to rebound.. That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

Also, he doesn't create off the bounce, he can drive after a catch and an overcommit. Big difference... He can't create his own shot, he's a pick and pop/ catch and shoot scorer.

That's great that he was a good defender in Euro league, but the NBA is a different animal...

If you understand basketball and have payed attention to which skills translate, you'd have a better understanding of his limited ceiling. 7 footers with varying qualities are selected every year in hopes they can develop a second or a 3rd NBA skill. Markkanen is just unique in which skill he already possesses. Shooting and a lot of offensive tools can be developed - length, athleticism and IQ are natural and can't be taught. That's where the red flags come.

If you'd been paying attention beyond a year ago, you'd be aware of the hundreds of big guys who've come through with the same story... Out of the NBA in 3 years.... I'm not suggesting that's him, but realistically his upside is a good rotation player, not a superstar as you've suggested.

Never said anything like that. Markkanen has over 7.0 rebounds per game and it's pretty good number.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10leNbhK9pI

This video from 2:32 shows great examples how Markkanen creates his drives and from 3:00 they show how Lauri creates his jump shot.

Of course it's different animal but Lauri has that think what we call sisu in finland what helps him to success.

Markkanen has long arms, athleticism and his vision is excellent.. He gets his shots off very quick at every situation and he has many ways to score. His shot is so good that it makes defense scared and that opens opportunities for other thinks.

There hasn't been that many big guys who can shoot the ball like Markkanen does. His release is very quick and he has better athleticism than most of those guys.

Last edited:

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
Never said anything like that. Markkanen has over 7.0 rebounds per game and it's pretty good number.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10leNbhK9pI

This video from 2:32 shows great examples how Markkanen creates his drives and from 3:00 they show how Lauri creates his jump shot.

Of course it's different animal but Lauri has that think what we call sisu in finland what helps him to success.

Markkanen has long arms, athleticism and his vision is excellent.. He gets his shots off very quick at every situation and he has many ways to score. His shot is so good that it makes defense scared and that opens opportunities for other thinks.

There hasn't been that many big guys who can shoot the ball like Markkanen does. His release is very quick and he has better athleticism than most of those guys.
Weird, the professionals say things like this;
Given his size, teams would hope that Markkanen would be able to handle the 5 on defense for small-ball lineups, but his lack of physicality, NBA athleticism, AND length left him playing inches below his defensive assignments on a consistent basis. This isn’t just a lack of effort thing; aside from solid footspeed, Markkanen has incredibly poor defensive potential. Collegiate players with serious height disadvantages against him handled him on both ends, and NBA bigs are going to feast on him until something changes.

Or this;
No draft prospect had a more disappointing tournament than Markkanen; aside from a 20 point outing against mismatched South Dakota, he never showed the ability to create the space for his jumper consistently, and he continued the narrative that “all he can do is shootâ€Â. Against Xavier, who stymied him completely despite having only one player over 6’10, he didn’t take a single shot in the final 10 minutes of the contest and showed limited reason to be on the court otherwise. Against Saint Mary’s, Markanen was a 7’0 invisibility and got dominated throughout the game by Jock Landale, the only player with less bounce than Markanen (but a physicality to his game that Markkanen just absolutely lacks). Early in his NBA career, teams will know how to disrupt Markannen; make him guard physical opponents, get him off the three-point line, and he can be handled. Everything comes down to what else Markkanen can add to his game.
Or;
Defense:

This is a significant weakness of Markkanen’s game. Defense can be developed, but his deficiencies in that area will keep him from being a star player in the NBA. Markkanen has put on more muscle as of late, but it doesn’t keep him from getting bullied down low. It will be difficult for Markkanen to improve as a defender due to his short wingspan. Usually, bad defenders can be serviceable by blocking shots with their length.

Athleticism:

Markkanen is not a great athlete. This isn’t a huge problem since he has a great jump shot, but it will limit his long term potential. If Markkanen can’t blow by defenders, or finish over them, it will be very difficult for him to develop further as an offensive player.
Again, you're talking absolute nonsense and clearly know nothing about basketball.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
No he didn't. He went to the team who trade their star player because they are able to recognize how huge talent Markkanen has. That same team has always been my favorite team so this way was even better. I think Lauri fits very well to Bulls and their system to play the game. I think he will really compete about rookie of the year.

Lol.

Asiantuntija

C.Ronaldo > L.Messi
Nov 4, 2016
Weird, the professionals say things like this;

Or this;

Or;

Again, you're talking absolute nonsense and clearly know nothing about basketball.

Ok it's nice that you find bad reports about him but don't forget the good ones :laugh::laugh:

Someone said something about his bad Pac-12, i got to disagree with that; http://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/conferences/pac-12/2017-leaders.html

Markkanen was the best free-throw shooter as a freshman and that could also be huge weapon in future at NBA. Markkanen had pretty solid tournament, it comes down to Trier why they fall in last game.

Those reports doesn't match what i've seen from Markkanen. Markkanen has pretty long arms, but his wingspan ain't that good. I still believe that he would be able to handle the defense in NBA.

Anyway i'm starting to have enough about this conversation, it's not my issue if people are not able to realize how huge potential Markkanen has.

Last edited:

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
Can you provide some of these good ones?

Because you'll surely understand why people give more weight to the professional analysis posted rather than the clearly biased observations you have made.

So perhaps you can reference some of these good ones that support what you're saying.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Ok it's nice that you find bad reports about him but don't forget the good ones :laugh::laugh:

Someone said something about his bad Pac-12, i got to disagree with that; http://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/conferences/pac-12/2017-leaders.html

Markkanen was the best free-throw shooter as a freshman and that could also be huge weapon in future at NBA. Markkanen had pretty solid tournament, it comes down to Trier why they fall in last game.

Those reports doesn't match what i've seen from Markkanen. Markkanen has pretty long arms, but his wingspan ain't that good. I still believe that he would be able to handle the defense in NBA.

Anyway i'm starting to have enough about this conversation, it's not my issue if people are not able to realize how huge potential Markkanen has.

I'm sorry, I know I said I was done but are you for real? He played well against North Dakota and then consistently got worse. He was shutdown by Jock Landale. He was shut down by Xavier. They don't have anyone over 6'10". He didn't get a shot in the last 11 minutes of the game. Probably because he couldn't hit a basket and if his shooting is off, he can't contribute anything more, even against a team whose tallest player was Sean O'Mara. O'Mara, by the way, hit the game winning shot while guarded (at least nominally) by Markkanen.

Markkanen had the opposite of a good tournament.

Asiantuntija

C.Ronaldo > L.Messi
Nov 4, 2016
I'm sorry, I know I said I was done but are you for real? He played well against North Dakota and then consistently got worse. He was shutdown by Jock Landale. He was shut down by Xavier. They don't have anyone over 6'10". He didn't get a shot in the last 11 minutes of the game. Probably because he couldn't hit a basket and if his shooting is off, he can't contribute anything more, even against a team whose tallest player was Sean O'Mara. O'Mara, by the way, hit the game winning shot while guarded (at least nominally) by Markkanen.

Markkanen had the opposite of a good tournament.

Lauri had very solid game against the UCLA and scored 29 points. He always destroys their defense. Yes he had bad game against Xavier, but he was solid at the tournament otherwise. He was missing the shots at first half and in the second half Trier started to play one-man show, which was big factor why Markkanen didn't get his shot off in last 11 minutes. By the way they had very good chance to win the game, but Trier was playing street ball and took one of the dumbest shots i've ever seen .

Against North Dakota Lauri had some kind of issues in defence, because they we're playing with two centers and Markkanen doesn't have any experience defending that style. But if we look this from other way, Dakota also got dominated by Markkanen in paint. Markkanen made his way to the basket all-night and they didn't find any other way to stop him than commit fouls. He scored 9 of 10 from free-throw line. Maybe he has something to offer in paint?

Before season started Lauri said that he doesn't have enough time to bulk his strenght for College. Difference in his body is pretty clear to see.

Like we've seen on the every sport everyone has bad game once in a while. Other wise his shooting was right on point at the tournament.

Last edited:

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Lauri had very solid game against the UCLA and scored 29 points. He always destroys their defense. Yes he had bad game against Xavier, but he was solid at the tournament otherwise. He was missing the shots at first half and in the second half Trier started to play one-man show, which was big factor why Markkanen didn't get his shot off in last 11 minutes. By the way they had very good chance to win the game, but Trier was playing street ball and took one of the dumbest shots i've ever seen .

Against North Dakota Lauri had some kind of issues in defence, because they we're playing with two centers and Markkanen doesn't have any experience defending that style. But if we look this from other way, Dakota also got dominated by Markkanen in paint. Markkanen made his way to the basket all-night and they didn't find any other way to stop him than commit fouls. He scored 9 of 10 from free-throw line. Maybe he has something to offer in paint?

Before season started Lauri said that he doesn't have enough time to bulk his strenght for College. Difference in his body is pretty clear to see.

Like we've seen on the every sport everyone has bad game once in a while. Other wise his shooting was right on point at the tournament.

UCLA wasn't in the tournament. But if you want to talk about that game, Markkanen, while he scored 29 points, shot under 50%. He took 22 shots. Speaking of ballhogging.

He was bad against St. Mary's, too. Landale dominated him. So did Sean Freaking O'Mara. Trier didn't one man show. A bunch of other people took shots. And Trier was on fire. It was a pretty open shot to win that barely rimmed out. They also would have been in the game if Markkanen could play a lick of defense against Sean O'Mara.

Against North Dakota Markkanen couldn't defend bigs and you think he can defend against NBA bigs? And yeah North Dakota bigs couldn't guard Markkanen. There's a big gap between North ****ing Dakota bigs and NBA bigs.

I really need to stop getting sucked in to these arguments but such blatant falsehoods are offensive.

Asiantuntija

C.Ronaldo > L.Messi
Nov 4, 2016
UCLA wasn't in the tournament. But if you want to talk about that game, Markkanen, while he scored 29 points, shot under 50%. He took 22 shots. Speaking of ballhogging.

He was bad against St. Mary's, too. Landale dominated him. So did Sean Freaking O'Mara. Trier didn't one man show. A bunch of other people took shots. And Trier was on fire. It was a pretty open shot to win that barely rimmed out. They also would have been in the game if Markkanen could play a lick of defense against Sean O'Mara.

Against North Dakota Markkanen couldn't defend bigs and you think he can defend against NBA bigs? And yeah North Dakota bigs couldn't guard Markkanen. There's a big gap between North ****ing Dakota bigs and NBA bigs.

I really need to stop getting sucked in to these arguments but such blatant falsehoods are offensive.

UCLA was in the another tournament right before that. Of course he took shots if UCLA is once again unable to guard him. Oh he shot under 50% at one game, while scoring 29.0 PPG what a ball-hog!!! Trier does same think at every game, with less points, spending more time handling the ball when he should pass. Of course Lauri takes large amount of shots when he is clearly the best shooter of the team.

Trier has very bad IQ for basketball and he did one-man show like he always does. He has potential to become very good player, but if he doesn't learn how to pass he won't success. I bet one-man show or something like that is included in his next year scout report. Trier was fire on the scoreboard but he doesn't know how to read the game. Trier shouldn't take that much threes because he is pretty trash shooter at the end of the day.

If you can't recognize the issues Trier has in his game, then we doesn't have anything to discuss about him.

Like i said he is young player from Europe and didn't feel that comfortable playing against two centers. He has already much better body and bigger muscles which helps him to success against NBA Bigs. Lauri also has very good vision for defense, he knows how to read the situation. Defense could be his weakness at the moment but he has much potential to grow in that category.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Watch the winning basket against Xavier and tell me again about how Markkanen can read the situation. If you can't understand that Markkanen has shown a remarkable inability to guard any big with any sort of post presence, you're right, there is nothing to talk about.

Trier obviously has holes in his game, but to consistently blame him for all Markkanen's faults is asinine. It's not like Markkanen truly got fewer looks: he went from 10.6 FGA/gm before Trier to 9.7 FGA/gm after Trier. That's one shot a game; hardly remarkable. The game where he had the most shots came with Trier; he had one game each before and after Trier with only 4 FGA. Placing the blame on Trier is silly.

Saying that Trier is a huge ballhog and Markkanen isn't is also disingenuous. Trier had one game where he had more than 15 FGA: against Xavier when Markkanen couldn't shoot so badly that Miller had to game plan around Markkanen getting the ball. Markkanen had 3 such 15+ FGA games, two coming after Trier returned. Of course Trier handles the ball more; that's his role. Trier and Markkanen also both shot 46% after Trier returned although Trier did take one more FGA/gm than Markkanen. Trier also shot 39% from 3 which is hardly a trash shooter

I find it hard to believe that Markkanen has improved so much over one summer that he's gone from can't guard NoDak bigs to can guard NBA bigs. Markkanen has a slight frame. You can see that in the damn picture you posted, I think in the other thread.

I'm just at a loss how you see all these things that no one else does.

Asiantuntija

C.Ronaldo > L.Messi
Nov 4, 2016
Watch the winning basket against Xavier and tell me again about how Markkanen can read the situation. If you can't understand that Markkanen has shown a remarkable inability to guard any big with any sort of post presence, you're right, there is nothing to talk about.

Trier obviously has holes in his game, but to consistently blame him for all Markkanen's faults is asinine. It's not like Markkanen truly got fewer looks: he went from 10.6 FGA/gm before Trier to 9.7 FGA/gm after Trier. That's one shot a game; hardly remarkable. The game where he had the most shots came with Trier; he had one game each before and after Trier with only 4 FGA. Placing the blame on Trier is silly.

Saying that Trier is a huge ballhog and Markkanen isn't is also disingenuous. Trier had one game where he had more than 15 FGA: against Xavier when Markkanen couldn't shoot so badly that Miller had to game plan around Markkanen getting the ball. Markkanen had 3 such 15+ FGA games, two coming after Trier returned. Of course Trier handles the ball more; that's his role. Trier and Markkanen also both shot 46% after Trier returned although Trier did take one more FGA/gm than Markkanen.

I find it hard to believe that Markkanen has improved so much over one summer that he's gone from can't guard NoDak bigs to can guard NBA bigs. Markkanen has a slight frame. You can see that in the damn picture you posted, I think in the other thread.

I'm just at a loss how you see all these things that no one else does.

I'm starting to get tired to answer same thinks again and again. No need to watch the winning basket, i've seen it and one situation is way too less data to make an option. You don't understand what you've talking about. Markkanen will make it in NBA.

Never blame him about all Markkanen faults. If you have experience about teamgames you know that it just doesn't work with everyone. We can look the stats all-day long but that doesn't tell anything at the end. It's all about the quality of the shots.

After Trier came in, team started to have issues setting Markkanen up. This ain't a rocket science. Of course his numbers will drop down if one player doesn't know how to read the game or set-up his teammate. Trier should learn when to handle and when to pass, that's big issue for him at the moment and it also kills teams offense sometimes Lauri is way better at his decision making.

He has good enough frame and long hands which helps him to success. He has also good players around him to help him grow his game. He had issues in his defense at some games, but don't forget his solid defense against UCLA.

Because i've seen Markkanen more times on the floor than anyone else from the forum.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
I'm starting to get tired to answer same thinks again and again. No need to watch the winning basket, i've seen it and one situation is way too less data to make an option. You don't understand what you've talking about. Markkanen will make it in NBA.

Never blame him about all Markkanen faults. If you have experience about teamgames you know that it just doesn't work with everyone. We can look the stats all-day long but that doesn't tell anything at the end. It's all about the quality of the shots.

After Trier came in, team started to have issues setting Markkanen up. This ain't a rocket science. Of course his numbers will drop down if one player doesn't know how to read the game or set-up his teammate. Trier should learn when to handle and when to pass, that's big issue for him at the moment and it also kills teams offense sometimes Lauri is way better at his decision making.

He has good enough frame and long hands which helps him to success. He has also good players around him to help him grow his game. He had issues in his defense at some games, but don't forget his solid defense against UCLA.

Because i've seen Markkanen more times on the floor than anyone else from the forum.

Just saying the underlined doesn't make it true. Obviously he'll make it to the NBA. Regardless, someone who is 7'0 and can shoot will have some value - see Channing Frye (who, ironically, also went to AZ). It's one situation that's indicative of the whole problem. He got schooled by Jock Landale, too. Also lol at you saying NoDak played with two centers. I decided to go back and check. Of their players that played 15+ minutes, one is taller than 6'9 and he played 19 minutes. Their 6'8 PF had 20 points. Here he is clowning Markkanen on a simple pick and roll.

Thanks, I've played team games. So you're telling me that Trier driving and shooting and therefore drawing defenders makes it harder for Markkanen to get open? I remember 'Zona/Xavier when Markkanen was missing open shots.

Dude, Trier was third on Zona in assists who simply didn't assist often (the team, as a whole, averaged 14/gm). If Lauri is such a good passer, why doesn't he ever get assists (he averaged 0.9/gm).

His frame would be good enough if he was long or more athletic above the rim. He's neither. I don't know about the length of his hands, but he's not lengthy in the arms which is where it matters.

You've might have seen him more often, but I've seen him a fair amount too. And unlike you, I don't have a blue cross obstructing my vision.

Jeez, the annoying this is that I liked Markkanen last year. I love big men who can shoot. You've ruined him for me by insisting he's the best thing to grace the NBA. Thanks. Honestly, I wish he would have stayed and developed alongside DeAndre Ayton. If Markkanen could learn a post game from Ayton and Ayton learn how to shoot from Markkanen, that team would be unstoppable.

Asiantuntija

C.Ronaldo > L.Messi
Nov 4, 2016
Just saying the underlined doesn't make it true. Obviously he'll make it to the NBA. Regardless, someone who is 7'0 and can shoot will have some value - see Channing Frye (who, ironically, also went to AZ). It's one situation that's indicative of the whole problem. He got schooled by Jock Landale, too. Also lol at you saying NoDak played with two centers. I decided to go back and check. Of their players that played 15+ minutes, one is taller than 6'9 and he played 19 minutes. Their 6'8 PF had 20 points. Here he is clowning Markkanen on a simple pick and roll.

Thanks, I've played team games. So you're telling me that Trier driving and shooting and therefore drawing defenders makes it harder for Markkanen to get open? I remember 'Zona/Xavier when Markkanen was missing open shots.

Dude, Trier was third on Zona in assists who simply didn't assist often (the team, as a whole, averaged 14/gm). If Lauri is such a good passer, why doesn't he ever get assists (he averaged 0.9/gm).

His frame would be good enough if he was long or more athletic above the rim. He's neither. I don't know about the length of his hands, but he's not lengthy in the arms which is where it matters.

You've might have seen him more often, but I've seen him a fair amount too. And unlike you, I don't have a blue cross obstructing my vision.

Jeez, the annoying this is that I liked Markkanen last year. I love big men who can shoot. You've ruined him for me by insisting he's the best thing to grace the NBA. Thanks. Honestly, I wish he would have stayed and developed alongside DeAndre Ayton. If Markkanen could learn a post game from Ayton and Ayton learn how to shoot from Markkanen, that team would be unstoppable.

Getting schooled is way too much as a term. Everyone have bad games once in a while. Jock Londale is a 3rd year player and center. Never said that North Dakota played with 2 centers i was talking about St. Mary. Markkanen is different kind of beast than Channing Frye. That is pretty far away about clowning :laugh::laugh: And of course you miss all the good thinks he did as a defender.

Yes definitely, because Trier doesn't know how to time his drives and he doesn't know how to pass the ball from his drives. Yes there has been games when his shot was off. Trier got schooled by Trevon Bluiett against Xavier.

Yes he gets some assists, because teams must pay pretty much attention for him. But he still doesn't know how to set-up Lauri. Trier still has issues to see open teammates on the floor. Lauri doesn't get assists because they don't count second assist in Basketball.

His arms are still much longer than many players at his position. As you can see from the picture he is already much bigger than his time at College and development continues.

Never said that he is the best think ever in NBA. He is from my country and i think he could be the best player from this Draft. Of course he has long way to go to make that happen. NBA is much better place to improve than College, at least for him. Like Miller said his style fits better for NBA and it's best place for his development. He learns the post game so much better with Chicago Bulls.

Last edited:

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
Can you provide some of these good ones?

Because you'll surely understand why people give more weight to the professional analysis posted rather than the clearly biased observations you have made.

So perhaps you can reference some of these good ones that support what you're saying.

Still waiting.

Asiantuntija

C.Ronaldo > L.Messi
Nov 4, 2016
Still waiting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAJ3ltmUWFU

This video from 0:14-0:30, 1:54 and 3:25-3:35 shows great examples how Lauri can protect the rim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9mGg1OvHO0

This one is about his defense in College. Watch this one and you realize, that he has potential in defense. He is smart defender who plays hard. He has bad posture in defense which makes some thinks little bit hard, but i think they could fix that pretty fast in Bulls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSMXzPZ4oCs

From 9:00-10:50 he talks about Lauri's defense and his potential in athleticism.

Last edited:

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAJ3ltmUWFU

This video from 0:14-0:30, 1:54 and 3:25-3:35 shows great examples how Lauri can protect the rim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9mGg1OvHO0

This one is about his defense in College. Watch this one and you realize, that he has potential in defense. He is smart defender who plays hard. He has bad posture in defense which makes some thinks little bit hard, but i think they could fix that pretty fast in Bulls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSMXzPZ4oCs

From 9:00-10:50 he talks about Lauri's defense and his potential in athleticism.

No, that isn't what I asked for.

You said it's nice to find the bad reports but what about the good ones, so I asked you to provide some of these good ones.

Where are the scouts and professional analysis supporting any of the things you are saying?

Because right now it seems we've got one crazy homer saying all these things that nobody else is saying. So again, where are the good ones to support the points you are making? we all know what you think, we also all know that you're completely one eyed when it comes to the discussion.

I don't watch enough college ball to know, but I'm genuinely interested, so again, please provide some of these good ones where the scouts are supporting these comments you're making. Funny that when I google the scouting reports, it seems to echo what everyone else in here is saying and I can't find any that support your stance. Perhaps you can point me in the right direction of where these good scouting reports are rather than some goober on YouTube.

Asiantuntija

C.Ronaldo > L.Messi
Nov 4, 2016
No, that isn't what I asked for.

You said it's nice to find the bad reports but what about the good ones, so I asked you to provide some of these good ones.

Where are the scouts and professional analysis supporting any of the things you are saying?

Because right now it seems we've got one crazy homer saying all these things that nobody else is saying. So again, where are the good ones to support the points you are making? we all know what you think, we also all know that you're completely one eyed when it comes to the discussion.

I don't watch enough college ball to know, but I'm genuinely interested, so again, please provide some of these good ones where the scouts are supporting these comments you're making. Funny that when I google the scouting reports, it seems to echo what everyone else in here is saying and I can't find any that support your stance. Perhaps you can point me in the right direction of where these good scouting reports are rather than some goober on YouTube.

You can watch from the video with your own eyes how Lauri plays defense. Scouts always doubt these white young players. If you don't have time to watch that then we don't have nothing to discuss about. Eyes tell more than scouts. Maybe scouts missed Lauri's bad posture which is easy to fix?

Last edited:

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
You said what about the good ones, where are the good ones?

Your eyes are worthless because they're clearly blinded.

Asiantuntija

C.Ronaldo > L.Messi
Nov 4, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR35MX8ERWI

From 5:55 DraftExpress talks about Lauri's defense and fit for NBA. They also say that he has very high ceiling. There is pretty good thinks in the whole video.

He has potential in his defense and i'm not going to discuss about this anymore. Lauri will prove you wrong soon as the season starts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->