What to do with the board - Poll of Yotes fans.

What do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
No thanks, I'll wait for something better to come along. An expansion team that didn't have an expansion draft playing in the smallest NHL stadium with 1/3rd of the seats having restricted views. 30 year old venue being second fiddle to the NBA team.

I'd rather be a Knights fan, more reasons to visit Vegas but I'll at least will see what happens with the land auction before I think about jumping ship.

Vegas over SLC
I will probably follow Utah because of the players. I want to see what could have been.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
As far as I'm concerned they are still the Yotes, Utah Yotes as I like to call them now, and I'm planning on following them here in forum 40.
My ex wife no longer considers herself my wife. How can I consider her my wife? The Utah NHL team does not consider itself the Coyotes The players no longer consider themselves Coyotes. You shouldn’t follow them in the Coyotes forum. You should migrate from F-40 to F-U to follow those players.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
My ex wife no longer considers herself my wife. How can I consider her my wife? The Utah NHL team does not consider itself the Coyotes The players no longer consider themselves Coyotes. You shouldn’t follow them in the Coyotes forum. You should migrate from F-40 to F-U to follow those players.
I'll likely hang in F-40 as long as Sniper allows it, if he shuts it down I probably just peace out on HF. Time will tell but right now I can't think of any compelling reasons to hang around F-U (how appropriate). Utah sucks for a lot of reasons, the Yotes relocating there didn't exactly improve that view. Lol

Oh and sorry about your ex wife. 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bonsai Tree

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad