What time does the Bronze medal game start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

octopi

Dec 29, 2004
Sceduling is nuts. Russia has to play a bronze medal game about 20 hours after losing the semi final. Czechs at least got about 5 extra hours....

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
octopi said:
Sceduling is nuts. Russia has to play a bronze medal game about 20 hours after losing the semi final. Czechs at least got about 5 extra hours....
I think the game is going to be pretty sloppy. 8 games in 11 days is just too much.

escapist

Feb 18, 2006
But at what time is it shown in the PT zone? The NBC schedule says "LIVE ET and CT only" and the segment with this game and the Men's 15km biathlon stretches from 12pm to 5pm.

I guess there is no way of knowing, but if their not showing it live, it should come on at around 2-2:30.

ladybugblue

May 5, 2004
Edmonton, AB
escapist said:
But at what time is it shown in the PT zone? The NBC schedule says "LIVE ET and CT only" and the segment with this game and the Men's 15km biathlon stretches from 12pm to 5pm.

I guess there is no way of knowing, but if their not showing it live, it should come on at around 2-2:30.

Chances are it is tape delayed and there is no way of knowing when it will be shown...same thing happened in the Pacific time zone for the Women's gold medal game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad