What sort of resolutions have you made or will you be making for new years for 2018 and how likely a

Cheese Wagstaff

Dec 11, 2017
Want to recreationally take cough syrup either more or less often than I did in 2017. As long as it's not exactly the same I'll feel like I did alright.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
No resolutions. January 1 is an arbitrary day with no significance. Completely meaningless, just like every other day.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
What sort of resolutions have you made or will you be making for new years for 2018 and how likely are you to actually accomplish them?

So starting today I'm literally going to "hit the gym" every day except for Sundays for at least 40 minutes even if it is broken up into 20 minutes in the morning and then the other remaining 20 of the 40 minutes total, in the evening or before bed.

I will start by doing what they call a "bulking stage" because holidays have so many good meals to enjoy so why fight it? Right? ANd then I will begin my "CUT" where you lose the fat from all the food and "binge-eating" sometime in the new year, as a New Year's resolution follow-thru for the Thanksgivings resolution.

By the early Spring or even earlier I intend to make that 5 lbs I gained over thanksgivings break into pure, noticeable muscle, and hopefully even 5 lbs more so at LEAST a total of 10 lbs of muscle mass I intend to have, mostly concentrated in my arms because as my mom's ex-boyfriend always said, "The bench press is a short man's lift" and I have literally never been able to grow pectoral muscle tissue naturally and refuse to do the steroids like my room-mate.

Looks like you failed spaghetti arms.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
@MetalheadPenguinsFan why are you bumping all of Vick's old threads?
No idea but he has even less idea what it is he is talking about because he can only stalk me on this forum and not in irl and has zero conceptualization of the facts of the matter but no matter because it's just sad, so sad that I just laff at him at this point because of how sad he is. And lonely needing my attentions.

Sep 19, 2008
No idea but he has even less idea what it is he is talking about because he can only stalk me on this forum and not in irl and has zero conceptualization of the facts of the matter but no matter because it's just sad, so sad that I just laff at him at this point because of how sad he is. And lonely needing my attentions.

I don't UNDERSTAND why people here don't like you I USED to be that way until I REALIZED THE ERROR OF MY WAYS

Reactions: Urblock

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
So starting today I'm literally going to "hit the gym" every day except for Sundays for at least 40 minutes even if it is broken up into 20 minutes in the morning and then the other remaining 20 of the 40 minutes total, in the evening or before bed.

I will start by doing what they call a "bulking stage" because holidays have so many good meals to enjoy so why fight it? Right? ANd then I will begin my "CUT" where you lose the fat from all the food and "binge-eating" sometime in the new year, as a New Year's resolution follow-thru for the Thanksgivings resolution.

By the early Spring or even earlier I intend to make that 5 lbs I gained over thanksgivings break into pure, noticeable muscle, and hopefully even 5 lbs more so at LEAST a total of 10 lbs of muscle mass I intend to have, mostly concentrated in my arms because as my mom's ex-boyfriend always said, "The bench press is a short man's lift" and I have literally never been able to grow pectoral muscle tissue naturally and refuse to do the steroids like my room-mate.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO

*loose

don't fall out of character like this. it's unbecoming.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com

Careful, u Might `Trigger` the Frail Nerd`s aroun`d here who Can`t handle a #Swole beast. :yo::yo::yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->