What sort of resolutions have you made or will you be making for new years for 2018 and how likely a

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Real talk, I would sub, and I know at least 500k more would too. You could carve out a nice little niche of self-depreciation and really do something with your life (that is, making people who have a chance in life feel better). You could be the difference.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Like, just so we're clear ix, you're the most unbelievably untalented and moronic individual I've ever known, either IRL or otherwise. In the 10 years I've been a member and known you, you've literally achieved nothing.

How will you arrive at the pearly gates knowing it was all wasted? Like, you had a 1 in 400 trillion chance of even ever being born as a human being, and you completely squandered it. That's gotta hurt.

Reactions: G F O P

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Like, just so we're clear ix, you're the most unbelievably untalented and moronic individual I've ever known, either IRL or otherwise. In the 10 years I've been a member and known you, you've literally achieved nothing.

How will you arrive at the pearly gates knowing it was all wasted? Like, you had a 1 in 400 trillion chance of even ever being born as a human being, and you completely squandered it. That's gotta hurt.

Umm...you bought a neon wallet that looks like a toy. So I wouldn't talk. :laugh:

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Umm...you bought a neon wallet that looks like a toy. So I wouldn't talk. :laugh:

I'm not defined by my wallet. The fact that it triggers you so hard that it's the only narrative you can resolve with me is really not my problem.

Ix's life literally is built upon the back of HFBoards. Like, step back and think about that.

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
real talk, it just like kinda ****s me up a little that people can be so unbelievably useless and not be taking copious amounts of heroin.
Real talk. If you took the time to actually talk to people instead of wasting money on hipster coin purses, you might actually be a better person then you're pretending to be.

That only cost me 2 cents...

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Real talk. If you took the time to actually talk to people instead of wasting money on hipster coin purses, you might actually be a better person then you're pretending to be.

That only cost me 2 cents...

Really though, why are you and metal so mad about the wallet? That's a pretty minuscule part of my life (buying wallets).

Not really sure what you mean by "take the time to talk to people and you might be a better person than you're pretending to me" - if you're referring to ixxy and I - I've 'known' him for almost 10 years now through hfboards/chat rooms. I used to be super active back in the day, where we even got along decently. What do you want me to do, so that I can be a better person in your eyes?

Spend less money on wallets?

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
in all honesty, outside of buying like three wallets, i live pretty modestly. I drive a subaru wagon. I wear $7 tshirts and $30 jeans. I never go out to eat. I wear $45 shoes. The list goes on and on.

The only things I really blow budget on are one really nice watch, and like computer gear, some of which is written off or paid for by my work.

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
Where does spending $400 on a purse fit in as modest again?

But he's on heroine and worth judging....

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
498485.jpg

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Where does spending $400 on a purse fit in as modest again?

But he's on heroine and worth judging....

dunno where you get $400 from... it was like 165gbp, which I thought was like $300 usd, but turned out to pull like $204 or something. So not so bad. The blue one was more expensive due to the worse exchange rate.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
I still don't get it?

I said it's odd that he can be so dysfunctional without being a junkie. Maybe I'm just in full helmet mode, but I don't understand "But he's on heroine and worth judging......"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad