What shoudl i get?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
ive had three pairs of missions over the last ten years and i had major problems with chassis all three times. im a big guy though, so it might just be me. their boots are pretty comfy - i ref in them. to play in, i was surprised that the nexed stinger lasted as long as it has for me. ive been using them for 2 years and they still work fine. theyre super light and they have a strong frame. the frame is angled at 2 degrees, which helps turns a slight bit but isnt really noticeable. there are some online sites that sell these skates for 100 bucks - which is a flat out steal. they were over 300 when they came out.
other than that its hard to say who is good - mission won their patent suit against the world for hi lo frames. all the other companies now have to come up with a different system - and i havent heard any reviews about who came up with a good one yet.

IkeaMonkey*

Mission is THE way to go for Roller Hockey skates. I recommend them 110%.

modestfwd

May 17, 2004
Mission is the best by far. No other brand comes close when it comes to roller hockey (They are Gretzky, all other brands are Tom Poti!)

But for ice, it's all about Bauer Supremes!

SkateLikeTheWind

Jun 16, 2004
Denver, CO
I actually have a pair of Bauer inlines. They are really comfortable and have nice performance.

Though the reason I went with the Bauers is because I've worn Bauer ice skates my entire life...so it only seemed logical.

Toonces

They should have kept Shjon Podein...
Feb 23, 2003
New Jersey
SkateLikeTheWind said:
Though the reason I went with the Bauers is because I've worn Bauer ice skates my entire life...so it only seemed logical.

That's mighty good logic.

I cannot wear Missions at all, only Bauer. Missions might be great for you, but you won't know until you try them on.

Try Bauer, Mission, CCM, ect...and then get which ever fit your feet the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad