What prospects would you like to see called up for the playoffs?

CH Wizard

I'd like to see Kostitsyn called up...but it's very unlikely. He's doing well in the AHL. We should put him, instead of Sundstrom he's useless and I still remember his mistake against the bolts, in the playoffs.

:(

As for the leafs, I don't know. Ian White is already with the big club...Suglobov maybe but the leafs haven't any room for him imo.

clay

Aug 25, 2005
Vancouver
Marc Staal is being called up, as well as Wolski, and I believe Schremp. Carle has already been called up.

Chaos

And the winner is...
Sep 2, 2003
TX
HOCKEY_GURU said:
How about Bergfors or Loui Eriksson? they seem to be doing well of late.
The only way Eriksson might get a call up is if Iowa is eliminated. Even then, he probably would only practice with the team, but not play.

sbtatter

Feb 27, 2005
Dustin Kohn from the Wheaties

Has been called up by Bridgeport to finish off the AHL season, nice "taster" for him.

insider

Nov 14, 2003
Radulov can't either. The Remparts are still in the thick of the playoff race.

francky89

May 29, 2004
ReLyT said:
Schremp can't until London is eliminated from the playoffs... in saying that... Danny Syvret will be called up by Edmonton...

You mist Jean Francois Jacques and Mathieu Roy will be called up same time when Syvret...

NYRangers

Aug 11, 2004
Staal would only get a chance if someone gets hurt. Probably two people would need to get hurt.

Transported Upstater

NYRangers said:
Staal would only get a chance if someone gets hurt. Probably two people would need to get hurt.

But it's a great idea for him to be around the NHL playoff atmosphere.

Cerebral

Aug 4, 2003
Calgary, Alberta
I would love to see Schremp up with the Oilers for their playoff run but he's still with London in the OHL playoffs. I'm not sure if he'd actually hit the ice with Edmonton but it would be nice for him to soak up the atmosphere and get a real feel for the playoffs in the NHL.

Anksun

Dec 13, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
The Great One said:
I'd like to see Kostitsyn called up...but it's very unlikely. He's doing well in the AHL. We should put him, instead of Sundstrom he's useless and I still remember his mistake against the bolts, in the playoffs.

:(

As for the leafs, I don't know. Ian White is already with the big club...Suglobov maybe but the leafs haven't any room for him imo.

Kostitsyn will be recalled at the ahl season end. It's already been said, however he's not going to play, i agree with you there.

Common practice in the habs organization to recalled 2 or 3 guys to give them a snif at the playoffs atmosphere around the team. Lapierre is already up and Kostitsyn will join him soon enough with perhaps, Côté?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->