What Player?

Backstrom #19

Trotz for president
May 12, 2007
Savannah Georgia
What player do you play like. Try to limit to one or maybe 2 players, none of this, please.

I play like Alex Ovechkin and Sidney Crosby, and on as a defencive forward i'm like Brind'Amour.

Please don't have like 3 superstar players.

I play like Jarome Iglina, a hard-working leader, who will hit and fight. I score goals and make the passes.

What about you guys.

Redden Hogalot*

Ales Hemsky. Great hands, great vision, and can score.

RangersMoogle

Oct 25, 2005
Ohio
www.tehinter.net
All right. Take Anton Volchenkov. Take away everything he's good at but blocking shots. Make him slow, give him hands of stone, take away any offensive knowledge, basically everything that makes him good.

That's me.

Backstrom #19

Trotz for president
May 12, 2007
Savannah Georgia
All right. Take Anton Volchenkov. Take away everything he's good at but blocking shots. Make him slow, give him hands of stone, take away any offensive knowledge, basically everything that makes him good.

That's me.

If all you are good at is blocking shots, then play goalie.

leafsrok

Feb 3, 2007
i like to think i play like Kovalchuk, dont really like to pass, shoot whenever i get the chance.

in reality though, i play more like Nik Zherdev, pretty much the same adgenda as Kovy, but a lot less consistent

Steelhead16

Jan 29, 2005
Boise, ID

Funny you should mention that. I have nerve damage in one elbow from trying to put it in someone's ear a long time ago and my elbow pad had slid down a little and I hit it on the metal post where the glass starts in front of the bench. So I guess you are correct. I'm sure the guy deserved it though;)

vincetheprince

Mar 28, 2007
I play like Antoine Vermette(forecheck backcheck skating hitting) with a bit of Havlat's offensive touch.

McNasty

Jan 20, 2007
Rutgers
I'm like Datsyuk, pretty good wrister good stickhandler if i get a breakaway....goodnight. Oh and I hardly get any penalties called on me either.

Marc008

Sep 10, 2006
Ontario
bruinsfans.freeforums.org
I like to pretend I play like Patrice Bergeron wich is alot of fun do to but I really can play well like he does.Im more a suckier version of Shean Donovan that cant finish off scoring chances but im a good passer.

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
I'm a nice combination of Lindros and Gretzky.

I avoid getting hit like Lindros and deliver crushing body checks like Gretzky.

McNasty

Jan 20, 2007
Rutgers
I can only speak to myself but when I consider this thread asking what player do I most compare with I'm thinking playing style. Obviously I'm not on the same talent level as these guys, but I figured Datsyuk because hes one of my favorite players and because my biggest strength is my stickhandling.

Backstrom #19

Trotz for president
May 12, 2007
Savannah Georgia
I can only speak to myself but when I consider this thread asking what player do I most compare with I'm thinking playing style. Obviously I'm not on the same talent level as these guys, but I figured Datsyuk because hes one of my favorite players and because my biggest strength is my stickhandling.

That's what it was meant to be, just to see who you played like or who you model your game after.

Taz

Sep 18, 2004
Letchworth
Jed Ortmeyer

Hard worker, aware of defence always back checking i love to slide about to clear the zone or try and stop the break away :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->