What Player added at the Deadline do you think will have a huge Postseason?

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I'm sorry but I just can't help but laugh at posts like Kane will be a PPG player. Not you, the guy above.

He's extremely inconsistent.

At the beginning of the season he was a PPG player for abour 2 months, of course thanks in part to the guy in my AV who did most of the work, watching Kane go goaless for 19 straight games after Eichel switched lines was interesting.

I know he's done well in SJ but I see this a lot like Bill Guerin's addition to the Sharks. Was that in 07? It didn't work so well.

But FULL MARKS TO YOUR SHARKS, they have snuck up on everyone this year, your coach seems great, you guys proved you could do it in the post-season.

I just have to see Kane perform well in the playoffs to believe it.

If I'm wrong, like I said, I'll eat my words and give him full marks.
I’ve been cautiously optimistic. That’s why I said if they continue to play like they were. Kane has fit in perfect here. He has looked great in pretty close to every game he has played with us. Guerin was always not what we expected. Here’s the thing about San Jose. If everyone plays up to their potential we will be great. We have 3 great lines, a solid top 4, one of the better fourth lines, and a goalie that can take over games. Our major problem is on the third pairing and that’s only because of DeBoer’s insistence on playing DeMelo instead of Heed. The main things we were missing at the beginning of the year were an elite top line center (which Pavelski has been playing like lately but more than likely unsustainable) and another top 6 forward (which like it or not, Kane definitely is) so with the amount of depth we have Kane doesn’t have to do it all which seems to be where he excels.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
If the Jets and San Jose somehow meet in the playoffs the boo's would be off the decibel scale every time he touched the puck . :laugh:

SnarkAttack

Registered Loser
Jan 18, 2011
East Bay, CA
I know he's done well in SJ but I see this a lot like Bill Guerin's addition to the Sharks. Was that in 07? It didn't work so well.

He's already surpassed what Guerin did for the Sharks, which really wasn't that difficult, and they paid less for him. I don't think he's ever going to be extremely consistent, but finally playing on a team that has a chance would have to improve his buy in, you would think. Plus, he's in a very good situation for his playing style. Who really knows, though?

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Kane and Miller would be my most likely candidates. Brassard, Stastny, and Hartman might be good too.

Kind of interested to see what Vanek does.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad