What music do you listen to when driving/working on your car?

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation

Enjoy the classics.

*edit* And if you want a good laugh, go on youtube and check out what these guys look like today. Yes, Accept is apparently still going. Udo looks like a gene splice between Cotton Hill and a Hobbitt.

Last edited:

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
I generally rock podcasts/might car mods/other youtube when out working on my car.

Keeps me way less hype than listening to Mask Off or some other trap rap stuffs.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
A variety of different stuff. I use to connect my phone via Bluetooth but these days I just take a 2gb memory stick that I packed with songs I like and just plug it into my car radio and set it to random and go. The stick contains basically classic rock, hard rock, prog rock/metal, heavy metal, grunge and some jazz/blues.

Xelebes

Jun 10, 2007
Edmonton, Alberta
Oh. . . , some Captain & Tenille; some West Side Story, Rent, and Cats; Thompson Twins, Bubblegum Dance, Frankie Yankovic, Lawrence Welk, Fritzl Lang. . .

You know, the classics!

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
And if you want a good laugh, go on youtube and check out what these guys look like today. Yes, Accept is apparently still going. Udo looks like a gene splice between Cotton Hill and a Hobbitt.

I pulled this picture up, and my sister looked over and said "is that Don Rickles?"

udodirkschneiderrockpages2016_638.jpg

RichWVU

Sep 17, 2014
Driving - V10 exhaust note and ITBs is all I need

Working on it all music is drowned out by the cries of my wallet and entirely too many curse words.

Reactions: rynryn

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
varies by mood. I was just doing 110 listening to that old Knife Party song around noon...i don't even know what it's called. You blocked me on facebook...and now you're going to die. then i stomped on the accelerator and flew through the unspeedtrappable transition from 36 to 35.

my spotify list of last played is Serge Gainsbourg, MF Doom, Amen Dunes, Titus Andronicus, Descendents, Sigur Ros, Lifter Puller, Forest Swords...

Then there's always various podcasts, and I listen to The Current (local station) often, and tune to SXM NHL and Chill.

I must listen to things because i have fewer cylinders.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad