Line Combos: What lines do you want to see to open the playoffs?

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Straight ones or wavy, ziggy ones?

..but seriously the lines have been quite in flux what do you want to see vs NYI?

I think to make a deep run we need Turbo going. He is one of the first line level talents left post apocalypse. He was also a big part of pp1 so I would put him back on it.

So I'd put TT back with Aho...but we cannot have a shrimp line as we've learned from past playoffs so Jarvis cannot go on that line.

Kotkaniemi has been good but hasn't shown chemistry with Nachos so I'd move Nachos to line 1. Kotkaniemi has also been doing a good job for a while now carrying the puck up ice and getting it into the offensive zone. The thing is he doesn't like to shoot so I'd put one of the few people with a little finish on his line, Noesen. Poolparty was showing some chemistry with KK so I'd see if that can grow. They're both big and can forecheck.

Staals line stays the same.

Drury has impressed me lately and he would be the first person I'd move up with his young legs. Put Jarvis with him and see if they can generate offense off the rush vs 3rd pairs.

Nachos - Aho - TT
Noesen - JK - Poolparty
Staal line
Stastny - Drury - Jarvis

##free Teravainen
##pp1 time

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad