What is your Favorite Stick??

On Axis

Mad Vlad
Mar 27, 2006
I recently bought a Mission Hex-1 with a Hull curve, and I like this badboy. I get off a nice shot, and it has reasonable lightness.

mac-sniper

Aug 25, 2006
my all time fav is the red messier tps response...i had a pro stock whitney curve on it, my fav stick, broke it on the last shift of a game when a puck hit it. its so weird when you break composites, youd never know unless you had the slightest intuition.

i have 2 synergys, a graf woodie, 2 rubber responses and an XN10 shaft. i liek the synergy best.

knifer

Sep 4, 2006
yk
for a 2 piece the TRI CORE is still the ish, match it with a lindros curve and its ready. for the one piece gotta go sherwood momentum, nice price, good stick.

Biggsy

Mar 5, 2006
Rutland/Kelowna
Right now im using a RBK 2k i believe its alright, a TPS Wood Nash use to use all the time loved it and a Easton Aluminum newer style there all pretty good with me it varies whatever one im in the mood for

Recast

Jan 5, 2005
Spruce Grove
A Mission M-1 stick. I love it. It's the perfect stick for me. Perfect height and weight. It's too bad it has Ribeiro on it :( .

MC64

May 5, 2006
most favorite: CCM Vector 120c stiff Bonk Curve
most affordable: Ballistik one piece - mid curve

Trottier

Very Random
Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Visit site
I recently bought a Mission Hex-1 with a Hull curve, and I like this badboy. I get off a nice shot, and it has reasonable lightness.

You'd likely enjoy the Mission Z-1 (Hull curve; 85 flex) as well; my favorite. (Silver shaft one-piece; '05 stock).

Just ordered two more today. Great value for the $$$.

Orthodox Caveman

Sep 12, 2006
easton ultra ABS-forsberg curve,great wooden stick.

I also love the synergy sl,85 flex,forsberg curve.

i love the forsberg/modano curve.

Biggsy

Mar 5, 2006
Rutland/Kelowna
I've used the nash TPS stick afew times in the last 4 years and i came back to it recently and at time being that is my favourite blade or stick

nikebauer

Jul 21, 2005
Vancouver
Easton stealth grip, 85 flex, iginla pattern

What an awesome stick when you buy it on a sale for half the retail price (300 shazams)

bladoww

Team of the Future
Jan 13, 2005
Branches K-Lite or Double Trouble Xstiff radius corner shaft with Lecavalier/Lidstrom curve.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->