What is your Favorite Stick??

McBold

Jan 22, 2005
I haven't really messed around with one piece sticks, but I like my Sher-Wood 5030 Coffey. Also if I remember correctly, I really liked my Easton Cyclone shaft. The diameter of the stick is just right, but I haven't put a blade in it forever. One stick I liked but can't find anymore is the Hespler with the Guerin curve, best heal curve ever.

bastone

Mar 24, 2005
Easton Synergie 110 Flex Sakic curve

Bauer 102 flex Naslund

CCM Vector Stiff Thornton

Geogaddi

Book Hockey
Nov 2, 2005
Dallas
have a Innovative Novius, Hull Curve. Not a bad stick at all, but sometimes it just seems too lite. Love playing with my friends Regular Synergy, Modano/Forsberg curve. can pick corners with it so easily, and backhands are very simple.

TieDomisDiscoInferno*

i play with wood stick from homeland. I light lamp like Sergei Honchar.

MikeD

Jul 3, 2006
Buffalo NY
www.hawksice.com
A Maltese PM714(no longer available). The most durable stick ever made for a goalie. Not UL coming in at 2 LBS but it is SOLID.

Pat, did you know that Vince Lombardi regretted(his biggest regret in life!) ever saying that(your quote) since it has been taken out of context and not at all as he meant it? ;) "Winning isnt everything, but wanting to win is. Winning is not everything, its the only thing".

Last edited:

Pat

Oct 3, 2005
Trois-Rivières
A Maltese PM714(no longer available). The most durable stick ever made for a goalie. Not UL coming in at 2 LBS but it is SOLID.

Pat, did you know that Vince Lombardi regretted(his biggest regret in life!) ever saying that(your quote) since it has been taken out of context and not at all as he meant it? ;)

nope, I didn't know that. :dunno:
it's kind of surprising to hear that, I mean I don't see lombardi like the type who would regret saying something like that. the guy was all about winning

MikeD

Jul 3, 2006
Buffalo NY
www.hawksice.com
Yes, in an interview shortly before his death he was asked if he had any regrets. It was that quote and its use that made him regret ever saying it. It was about a state of mind. That a player must always WANT to win and not be satisfied by anything less. Therer is no shame in losing( he never lost...just ran out of time)
and the way the quote is used he found to be contrary to true sportmanship.

Pat

Oct 3, 2005
Trois-Rivières
Yes, in an interview shortly before his death he was asked if he had any regrets. It was that quote and its use that made him regret ever saying it. It was about a state of mind. That a player must always WANT to win and not be satisfied by anything less. Therer is no shame in losing( he never lost...just ran out of time)
and the way the quote is used he found to be contrary to true sportmanship.

ok, I know what you mean...thanx for the info

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad