What is your Favorite Stick??

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Green Synergy, gaborik curve....the most illegal curve on the market i believe. I love it though, the puck sticks to my stick I can pretty much stick handle through anyone. I cant shoot a backhander with it but it doesnt matter since i play defense anyway.

Qui Gon Dave

Aug 3, 2005
Cheshire, England
Innovative Novius, 300 flex, tapered, with Innovative Kovalev blade. I like the feel, the performance and the fact that, like today, it can be slashed by someone with an aluminium shaft and at worst, suffer slight damage to the paint work.

JonathanK

McOptimistic
Aug 1, 2005
Edmonton, AB
I have a Nash TPS Response Rubber Sr 90 Flex Really whippy especially since I didn't have to cut it down but iI love it for snapshots. I also like Bourque Sher-Wood 7000 Feather-Lites for slapshots. I can't pick out of these two :dunno:

nni

Dec 29, 2005
i love my easton classic forsberg sticks, but break them too fast.

hate the synergy, just switched to a warrior ak27 with a hybrid blade. love it.

Fedz

Sponsor
Jul 18, 2003
Behind the Bench
I just recently purchased a Warrior 'Dolomite' two-piece stick and I absoutely adore it.

I've tried just about every stick on the market, and I love these sticks, as I've tried all Warrior products.

Cappy76

Sponsor
Sep 1, 2005
London, Kentucky
I got a Stealth Sakic 100 flex.....best stick ive ever used my shot is much harder since the switch and i feel everything i love it

stick9

Aug 12, 2004
I love my Warrior Starskie. I'll be making the jump to a Dolomite in the fall. More or less the same stick.

My second favorite is the Titan TPM99 I had when I was a kid. Loved those k-lam blades in the Gretzky pattern.

Honorable mention to Sher-wood 5030 Coffey and my Innovative 1100 polar fiber with a CCM Thornton blade.

Avant-Gardien

May 6, 2005
Cambridge, MA
CCM H-10 Biron pattern. Light, well-built (except for the shaft starting to delaminate after a while), and such a perfectly-balanced pattern. Shame they don't seem to make an equivalent to it (at least I haven't found one amongst the Vector line). The Koho 590 Giguere curve comes out fairly close though.
</goalie>

Alien

Jul 25, 2006
Calgary
Easton Synergy SL grip 100 followed by TPS Response Plus.

debating switching to Stealth.

(do I NEED any these sticks? probably not. That's the joy of being a consumer)

Canadian Chris

Feb 28, 2002
Nanaimo, BC
Visit site
my favorite stick...that's tough.

Was a HUGE fan of the original Synergy Grip, had a 110 flex shanahan...loved it. Then I got a deal on an Mission M-1, and really loved that, but the durability was crap...3 of us got them at the same time....my 2 friends had theirs break within a month or so....mine broke at about the 50 day mark, and I wasn't playing THAT much at the time...still felt really nice.

Now, I've got an Synergy Grip, shanahan 110 flex again as well as a Bauer Vapor XX Max Stick'um, lindros 104 flex(???) I believe....and then yesterday I got a Easton Stealth CNT Grip, Heatley, 100 flex on Ebay for $100 canadian

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->