What is up with Evan McGrath, Dylan Hunter, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabLover

Mar 2, 2002
Sandspit
Visit site
These guys are ripping up the OHL right now at 18 and 19 respectively. I thought McGrath was a bust after being so highly touted at 16 and Hunter I have not heard alot about, being out West here.

Will these two guys receive World Junior invites for Canada in December? Out West Brule has had a very good start for a 17 yr old and could possibly receive an invite in December.

Can anyone out East give some kind of assessment so far on McGrath and Hunter? Thanks in advance.

Reilly311

Mcgrath is just showing everyone that he's better than Mike Richards. As for Hunter, well, lets just say if you put me on Londons team, I could probably put up 70 or 80 points.

Birko19

Aug 13, 2002
Hamilton, Ont
Visit site
McGrath has really stepped it up this season, I'm not sure why he played so poor last season but from what I heard he was playing through injuries and now he seems to be fully healthy again so he's back to his old shape but even better because he has gotten stronger and much more confidence.

If McGrath can keep it up then he has a great chance of getting invited, only it's too bad for him that a lot of the players will be coming back to play and there might not be any room for him, but who knows.

As for Hunter, he is playing really well also but I think his line-mates (Perry and Schremp) have been a big bonus for him, but it's still nice to see him clicking with them.

jlowry_19

Oct 17, 2004
hopefully macgrath can get invited to the junior camp because he is a real good palyer and is drafted by my favourite team detroit and i think he was a steal, because he has first round potential but slipped to 100 and some if i can remember correctly.

Bring Back Bucky

May 19, 2004
Canadas Ocean Playground
Reilly311 said:
Mcgrath is just showing everyone that he's better than Mike Richards. As for Hunter, well, lets just say if you put me on Londons team, I could probably put up 70 or 80 points.

Grade schoolers continually pick on the other student they're really "sweet on". What's your deal?? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad