What is the Warrior Croinic?

VisionQuest*

"I saw an advertisement"

It's a stick comprised entirely of marijuana fiber. Supposed to be stronger, lighter, and have better flex. It's also supposedly carrying a 180 day warranty. This post is a total lie.

Mo9

Nov 20, 2006
Canada
"I saw an advertisement"

It's a stick comprised entirely of marijuana fiber. Supposed to be stronger, lighter, and have better flex. It's also supposedly carrying a 180 day warranty. This post is a total lie.

No its not a lie. It was in an edition of the hockey news, can anyone iback me up on this?

Mo9

Nov 20, 2006
Canada
It was Cronic not Croinic, if anybody here is a subscriber to the hockey news, look at the newest player buyers guide, I swear that its in there.

Nov 26, 2006
Fresno, CA
it's the 'kronik' and it's just another price-point stick.

iirc it's priced below the dolomite and above the royale.

Mo9

Nov 20, 2006
Canada
I swear it was there.

It was a picture of three guys taking a piss in the urinal, and the two guys on the outside were staring at the guy in the middle's dick, and then in large printing it said "What Are They Going To Pull Out Next?"

Then on the very bottom it said "Warrior Kronic"

and the word "Cronic" was spelt in a hard to read font.

sc37

Jan 14, 2006
OH-IO
www.thescoreboards.com
I got you on this Eagle. Think there's been an ads, I'm not a subscriber though so idk. But yes, Kronik is a new stick. And no, it's not a price-point...that stick would be the Shogun. I do believe Kovalchuk has been using the Kronik:

http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/photos/GAGS110012700_1024x768.jpg

It seems to be like a Dolo with some little upgrades. Info courtesy of ModSquad...and it's valid so stop being morons.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
You're net very smart either apparently.

The stick is called the kronik, which brings other things to mind... as exemplified by the first response, which claims the stick is constructed entirely of marijuana fibers. The "this post is a lie" statement signifies that the marijuana statement was a joke, not that no such stick exists... I think we're all square with the idea that warrior has a new stick called the kronik... we're getting a laugh at the initial grammatical gaff and the marijuana joke.

Edit: I do enjoy that the stick is green though...

VisionQuest*

You're net very smart either apparently.

The stick is called the kronik, which brings other things to mind... as exemplified by the first response, which claims the stick is constructed entirely of marijuana fibers. The "this post is a lie" statement signifies that the marijuana statement was a joke, not that no such stick exists... I think we're all square with the idea that warrior has a new stick called the kronik... we're getting a laugh at the initial grammatical gaff and the marijuana joke.

Edit: I do enjoy that the stick is green though...

Thanks, but I think even this may fly over the original posters head.

I told my wife I wanted to get a couple of AK27 shafts today and she said "why do you need guns?"

Mo9

Nov 20, 2006
Canada
Thanks, but I think even this may fly over the original posters head.

I told my wife I wanted to get a couple of AK27 shafts today and she said "why do you need guns?"

There not guns, its a hockey stick......duh!

I feel stupid.:teach:

leafsrok

Feb 3, 2007
actually, the kronic will look a lot like the one Kovy is holding, but that green will be blue

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->