What is Joel Edmundsons Ceiling?

Mar 6, 2012
Okay, here's a crazy idea... what if we trade Edmundson? Is his value ever going to be higher than it is right now? With so many teams looking for good young defensemen, we might be able to move him for something we need a lot more.

I love him as a player, and this is not a commentary on his performance at all... but I sometimes wonder if his value might be better used to shore up an area of weakness on the team... like adding an impactful scoring forward.

When you look at assets you can move and actually have great value, I keep coming back to him.

Am I nuts?

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Okay, here's a crazy idea... what if we trade Edmundson? Is his value ever going to be higher than it is right now? With so many teams looking for good young defensemen, we might be able to move him for something we need a lot more.

I love him as a player, but I sometimes wonder if his value might be better used to shore up an area of weakness on the team... like adding an impactful scoring forward.

Am I nuts?
Yes, you are nuts. We would be looking to trade a young top 4 LHD for guess what...a young top 4 LHD.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->