What if Mario had missed?

1datsyuk3*

he would've been hanged in Quebec City's town square...

Pensfan86

Mar 18, 2002
Steel City(Pittsburgh)
Visit site
In the 87 Canada Cup, Lemieux completely ignored a wide open Larry Murphy who had a wide open net, and instead chose to shoot a 3 inch puck through a 4 inch opening. What happens if he misses?

first of all, mario is christ, so no, he would not miss...second, i dunno, he probably would have scored like 15 seconds later or something only this time, instead of putting a 3 inch puck through a 4 inch opening, he would have likely ripped a hole through the netting on the USSR goalie's glove (i forget who was in net that game), simply because he was so pissed he hadnt capitalized initially

YMB29

Sep 25, 2006
If he missed, it would have been a fair outcome of the play.

crashlanding

Nov 29, 2005
Chicago
first of all, mario is christ, so no, he would not miss...second, i dunno, he probably would have scored like 15 seconds later or something only this time, instead of putting a 3 inch puck through a 4 inch opening, he would have likely ripped a hole through the netting on the USSR goalie's glove (i forget who was in net that game), simply because he was so pissed he hadnt capitalized initially
Neither did you!

Grammar joke!

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
Sorry I'm in the wrong thread. Can someone direct me to the What if Henderson hadn't scored and What if Bossy hadn't scored threads?

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
I didn't realize that Hasek played for the Czech team back in 1987, got a couple of wins and finished with the second best save percentage.

Totally was off my radar when I saw that tourney back then. Don't recall hearing about him before the Blackhawk days.

RJ8812*

What if Michael J. Fox never went back in time and hooked his parents up?

what if the doc wouldnt have slipped off his toilet, hit his head and had the revelation about the flux capacitor, which makes time travel possible?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->