What has Andrei Kostitsyn done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
at least nobody talked him about the great development of Emelin in Russia, the stats of David Fischer or the NEXT one Cory Urquhart!:sarcasm: :D

Trust you/me...he/she will get to it if it gets on the nerves of HAB fans:):p:

It's funny...why can't he/she pick on the many prospects that the LEAFS have?!!!!??:dunno: (since he/she is an avid Leafs fan...why so much interest in the HABS' prospects?).

Emelin was considered (& also voted) the BEST defenceman in last year's WJC...should be in a HAB jersey within a year or two (hope, hope...'cause Russia and North America have to come to an agreement...they will/should!!).

Fischer's doing well (2006, 1st Round Draft Pick), but is a project (a good one + he's playing on the same team as Erik Johnson which should only help his development...).

Urquhart...no comment!!:p: :innocent: :D ;)

leafaholix*

Trust you/me...he/she will get to it if it gets on the nerves of HAB fans:):p:

It's funny...why can't he/she pick on the many prospects that the LEAFS have?!!!!??:dunno:

Emelin was considered the BEST defenceman in last year's WJC...should be in a HAB jersey within a year or two (hope, hope...'cause Russia and North America have to come to an agreement...they will/should!!).

Fischer's doing well, but is a project (a good one).

Urquhart...no comment!!:p: :innocent: :D ;)

Emelin is a good prospect. But we're talking about Kostitsyn.

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
This is very true, but a player can have a 15 year career off hard work even though they lack skill, but you rarily find anyone have a good 5 year career with all the talent in the world, but no sacrifice or very bad work ethic.

See Pavel Brendl. Perfect example.

but kostitsyn is like any russian, see kovalev or samsonov..
they look disinterested and playing without effort, but the next game they are everywhere and making things you never tought he could make.
case in point, watch and see...
like I said 2 years then turn off the plug.

fair enough ?

like you guys did with suglobov..

Transported Upstater

This is the last warning: This thread will be closed if the topic doesn't change course, and FAST.

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
Emelin is a good prospect. But we're talking about Kostitsyn.

Talk about Suglobov...

Talk about Ondrus...

Talk about Pohl...

Talk about all the great Leaf prospects, rookies...

Much more interesting than a huuuuuuuuuuge LEAF fan trying to (again) bash (in a subtle way) another HAB prospect, rookie...

You've been there, done that, done this already with HAB prospects...aren't you getting tired of bashing the HABS??:dunno: :) ;) :D :innocent:

leafaholix*

but kostitsyn is like any russian, see kovalev or samsonov..
they look disinterested and playing without effort, but the next game they are everywhere and making things you never tought he could make.
case in point, watch and see...
like I said 2 years then turn off the plug.

fair enough ?

like you guys did with suglobov..

Suglobov wasn't a top draft pick in a ridiculously deep draft. It's easy to let him go. The concern with Kostitsyn is that he was taken ahead of a lot of NHL young guns (Getzlaf, Perry, Bernier, Richards, Brown, Seabrook, etc...)

That's why I'm curious, because the Habs put a lot of stock into him when they picked him, I'm curious to see what's up with him.

Form and Substance

Jun 11, 2004
Suglobov wasn't a top draft pick in a ridiculously deep draft. It's easy to let him go. The concern with Kostitsyn is that he was taken ahead of a lot of NHL young guns (Getzlaf, Perry, Bernier, Richards, Brown, Seabrook, etc...)

That's why I'm curious, because the Habs put a lot of stock into him when they picked him, I'm curious to see what's up with him.

Well he's NHL-ready if that's what you want. Oh wait it isn't.

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal

Wow!! Thanks for your interest in (again!) a HABS' prospect!!!!:amazed: :eek:

You're so curious!!!!:amazed: (for a LEAFS fan!!).

I love the little (subtle) game you're trying to play with HAB fans!!

I'll play your little game...here goes :
Tell me how you feel about losing RASK (a FIRST Rounder) for amazing RAYCROFT?????? I'm curious to know how you feel about that???????

Tell me how you feel about losing BRAD BOYES for what...NOLAN?!?!!?!
I'm curious...how do you feel about this????

Like you, I'm so curious...

Transported Upstater

Tell me how you feel about losing RASK (a FIRST Rounder) for amazing RAYCROFT?????? I'm curious to know how you feel about that???????

Hey, that hurts me too! :cry: :D

leafaholix*

Wow!! Thanks for your interest in (again!) a HABS' prospect!!!!:amazed: :eek:

You're so curious!!!!:amazed: (for a LEAFS fan!!).

I love the little (subtle) game you're trying to play with HAB fans!!

To set this straight to the actual topic of the thread, John Ferguson Jr. is a bad GM and shouldn't have a job in this league. Aside from signing 4th line energy players, he's done very little for the Maple Leafs.

Alright, so, can we get back to Kostitsyn?

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
Hey, that hurts me too! :cry: :D

Well...it wasn't directed at you;) :p: :)

But...most teams have had this happen to them (ex: some of my Torontonian friends still like to ask questions about "how I feel" towards the Roy/Keane for Thibault/Kovalenko/Rucinksy TRADE...!!! or my recent favourite question by a Torontonian friend;)..."how do you feel about getting Samsonov instead of "ALMOST" acquiring Shanahan?!?").

All these questions are obvious...to try and get on the nerves of a HAB fan!! (obviously 'cause of the rivalry between both teams...).

Transported Upstater

I've decided that keeping this open is more trouble than it's worth. It's not accomplishing anything at this point.

Further discussion in this thread, if it gets reopened, won't be until "tomorrow."

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->