What happens when you get 3 bluetooth speakers together?

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
Which one does your phone pick? I might have to test this. Does a best of 10 make it scientìfic?

Im out asking the real questions...what have you done for society lately 😂

Sep 19, 2008
I have several Bluetooth speakers in my house and they are always set to connect to the one the phone most recent connected to.

I will say it's risky because sometimes strangers connect to my Bluetooth speakers and won't disconnect 😂

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
I have several Bluetooth speakers in my house and they are always set to connect to the one the phone most recent connected to.

I will say it's risky because sometimes strangers connect to my Bluetooth speakers and won't disconnect 😂
I had thought that would be the case, regarding the last connection. But that didnt happen. I have been using a JBL religiously but for the sake of the test i connected to a sony boombox just to make sure it worked still. So the Sony was my last connection b4 the test. But it connected to the JBL first try. 2nd n 3rd tries my phone just said "well why dont you pick"?!! I might try with all 3 tomorrow

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
The boombox got a win today. It was garbled as anything, but got the win. I reset it and worked fine.

So its offficially tied up at 1-1 between the 2, with 3 no contests. My other device is a gaming chair, but its outside. Might wait till warmer weather to introduce the 3rd. Fun so far though!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad