What game(s) are you going to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
What World Cup (exhibition included) games are you going to see?

Personnally I'm spending my vacation in Prague, so I got tickets for the Czech Republic vs. Finland and Czech Rep. vs. Sweden exhibition games. :)

And you?

PPquarterback

Jun 2, 2004
Bratislava
...can not wait... It's going to be my first visit to canada and I will visit Montreal and Toronto for RUS/SVK and CAN/SVK games. :yo:

I'm wondering who will the crowd at RUS/SVK game cheer for. :dunno:

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
I'll be going to a few of the USA practices here in Columbus, and I'll be going to the USA-Russia pre-tourney game on the 27th. I would go to the USA-Canada game on the 23rd, but that's my one year anniversity with my wife, and she's not much a hockey fan :(

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
Sir Ozzie X said:
I'll be going to a few of the USA practices here in Columbus, and I'll be going to the USA-Russia pre-tourney game on the 27th. I would go to the USA-Canada game on the 23rd, but that's my one year anniversity with my wife, and she's not much a hockey fan :(

Oh man! Marriage sucks! :banghead:

ceber

Apr 28, 2003
Wyoming, MN
wilka91 said:
What World Cup (exhibition included) games are you going to see?

All the games in St. Paul. Tickets showed up just the other day... I'm really looking forward to it now.

Mr.Brownov*

Bell Center in MTL.
Americans vs Our Boys
Slovaks " " "
O Canada :yo: :handclap: :bow:

ALF AmericanLionsFan

Dec 19, 2002
Cleveland, Ohio USA
Visit site
Sir Ozzie X said:
I'll be going to both the exhibition games in Columbus. Both against Canada and Russia. I'm newly married as well, but she digs going to hockey games. Thank God :yo:

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Sir Ozzie X said:

I'll be in Columbus for the Russia game as well. I wouldn't mind meeting some of the Hockey's Future faithful that will be in attendance.

college hockey

Jun 8, 2004
Maine
Usa vs Canada and Canada vs Slovakia in Montreal. Hoping us Americans can pull an upset the 1st game and pulling for our friends north of the border in the 2nd game.

Lam7825

Go Goldy Go!
I'm spending my "vacation" this year in the Twin Cities area, so will be going to quarter- and semi-final games in St Paul.

And praying to God that those aren't the only "NHL" calibre games I see this season
:help:

Lauri from Tacoma

primeaugurl25

Jan 7, 2004
Windsor, Ontario
My friend and I are spending 9 days in Columbus, OH to attend the TEAM USA training camp and also we will be attending both exhibition games, Monday against Canada and Friday against Russia

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
Primeaugurl25 said:
My friend and I are spending 9 days in Columbus, OH to attend the TEAM USA training camp and also we will be attending both exhibition games, Monday against Canada and Friday against Russia

Hopefully our city doesn't bore you too much :) Nothing really much to do here besides going to the world famous zoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad