What ever happend to..????

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Benjamin Eaves?? Brother of Pat Eaves of the Ottawa Senators. I have not heard from him in a couple of years it seems. He was pretty talented, maybe not as much as Pat, but still had enough to play in the AHL. Any word on him would be appreciated.

Also, why does it say that Pat Eaves was born in Canada on the NHL and Ottawa web sites, when all the others have him from Fairbult Minn?? Most of the sites I know for years had him from Minn, what has changed? I know his pops played pro, but during the WJC they always had him listed from Minn. Any info would be helpful.

Lastly,
Mike Morris.....First round pick a few years back. Plays for Northeastern I believe. I feel this kid is a real talent, who has had soo many injuries that he reminds me of Tim Connolly. I feel he has a shot with the Sharks next season, but thoughts on this kid would be great since many seem to consider him a bust or just an injury prone player.

Thanks

Seabass

Onward and Upward
Sep 25, 2002
Chicago
Visit site
Eaves had chronic knee problems.

Originally hurt it his senior season at BC, it carried over to the pros. Came back midway through the season, played alright. Hurt his knee again the next season, wasn't able to get it together, so the Pens let him go. Signed a contract over in Finland, failed his physical. I'm assuming he's done.

timlap

Jun 19, 2002
I thought I heard he was assistant coach somewhere. Can anyone cofirm/deny?

hoefs13

Feb 15, 2006
St. Paul
I believe Ben was part of his father's staff at Wisconsin. And Patrick was probably born in Calgary when his dad played for the flames.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad