What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allsmokenopancake

Jul 21, 2005
Donegal, Ireland
I like the logo.

Is it officially endorsed by the nhl/Brodeur. If not, you may want to remove that picture from the page.

You could find your profits gone. I know from a copyright case at home (ireland, I am a designer, we had to study copyright law/ethics) that a company, and I forget the name now, since its been 10 years, successfully sued for 100% of merchandise profit because their image was used in the marketing. They said they were creating a false market leading to speculation that the company was endorsed by them.

They resued when the defendant removed their image, and claimed they had no claim to his merchandise profit as he no longer used their image. Their claim in the 2nd suit was that the market had already been established thanks to them, so they were entitled to a percentage (about 40% I believe) of all profits going forward.

The guy then rebranded and relaunched completely after selling his stock with the old logo/name.

Sorry to sound like a downer, but thought I would give you a heads up on it.

Again the R that looks like a skater, great logo :handclap:

Galchenkel

Nov 9, 2003
Saint Pierre
twitter.com
it seems good. But you and your buddies seem to have money. All that stuff, and great website... :handclap:

well the product is there, now you have to be well known on the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad