what CHL team has Dwight King

Status
Not open for further replies.

andora

Apr 23, 2002
Victoria
a 15 yr old, just watched him in the team pacific / team west (i think) final the other night, and this kid looked golden along the boards using his size and great puck control for a guy his size (at 15)

there was one shift where he dominated down low and the team got a couple chances out of it, i was very impressed by his play, good player

what chl team has him, whl i hope :)

andora

Apr 23, 2002
Victoria
cool, i'll be able to watch him now.. any word if he was a 15 yr old call up, like chl teams usually do late in the year?

Fedz

Sponsor
Jul 18, 2003
Behind the Bench
He started the year of there, and signed with them, but was sent to Junior A. He played January 7th against Swift Current, in Lethrbridge, and then again against Regina on March 9th(Tonight), and was a +.

EDIT: He played on a line with Kodman and Ruzicka tonight.

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
Fedz said:
He started the year of there, and signed with them, but was sent to Junior A. He played January 7th against Swift Current, in Lethrbridge, and then again against Regina on March 9th(Tonight), and was a +.

EDIT: He played on a line with Kodman and Ruzicka tonight.

He never got sent to Jr. A he got sent to AAA.

http://www.smaaahl.com he plays for the Beardys

he shoud be one heck of a player though. He has the talent to be a full time WHLer now...just due to age he had to get sent down. I really like the WHL class for this year...with Ryan Kerr, Colton Gillies, Dryason Bowman, Dwight King, Joel Broda, Brett Leffler, Tyson Sexsmith, Thomas Hickey and John Negrin this draft could go down as one of the better drafts there has been. There might be some other 1st rounders that are doing awsome but these are the guys that I know are doing super well and should be stars to superstars in the CHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad