What came first? The players or the fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueshirt Special

Shady Brey
Feb 28, 2007
NJ
www.linespeedconsulting.com
This is about the narrative that the reason The Garden is not "loud" anymore is because of all the "suits" in the stands and how all the "real fans" have been priced out of the market.

Have you been watching the Yankee games? Give us something to cheer about, then you'll hear the crowd!

I hope (wish) some of the Rangers players had gone to the Yankees game tonight. The players IGNITE the crowd! Not the other way around.

bah!

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
Many of the new era Ranger playoff games are quieter than pre lockout regular season games.

The cup be damned, in the Lundqvist era, the Rangers have been the most successful long term than they’ve ever been.

It’s not even debatable that many regulars have been priced out.

The focus of the arena is the suites. Getting through the hallways in the 200s with $100 minimum a seat is nearly impossible.

The franchise is also worth over a billion dollars.

Kaapo di tutti capi

Jan 13, 2012
Nashville, TN.
This is about the narrative that the reason The Garden is not "loud" anymore is because of all the "suits" in the stands and how all the "real fans" have been priced out of the market.

Have you been watching the Yankee games? Give us something to cheer about, then you'll hear the crowd!

I hope (wish) some of the Rangers players had gone to the Yankees game tonight. The players IGNITE the crowd! Not the other way around.

bah!

This post is super amusing when I read it in the voice of your avatar.

Reactions: Blueshirt Special
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->