Not open for further replies.

Michael Morbid

Jun 11, 2004
PBC
inbeefourlock.gif

sleb

Dec 26, 2005
with polarbears
I'd like to hear Siberians comments on Evgeni Artyukhins hit on Jari Viuhkola earlier this season in Euro Hockey Tour. That was a vicious knee-on-knee. Bergenheim's, while clearly a dirty hit and deserving of a major penalty, seemed to have a lot of "accident" in there also.
Very well put. First thing that came in to my head was this exact deliberate injuring act, Aryukhin did. And no, not by act, but "what goes around, comes around". I'm sure Bykov felt a sting right there.

Bergenheim's hit was late, poorly placed, and aiding factor to the injury was Markov trying to get away from the hit. Thus, one factor was also both players not reading the game in play like should.

The penalty was all and well deserved, and that is all there is to it.

Teme-84

Apr 4, 2007
Kokkola, Finland
There is a game thread already.. No need to open another thread of the same game. That's why I think this whole thread should be closed.

Anyway, a deserved penalty and the case was very unfortunate. Hopefully the Russian player is OK and is back on the ice soon.

Transported Upstater

Moderators don't like when people start threads simply to annoy us and to invoke a reaction.

The usual response is what I just did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->