Status
Not open for further replies.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
I really want Schneider to get a game, but the #3 seed is on the line

The way the team is playing I don't think they're that worried about seeding. I think getting Cory a win would make everybody feel good headed into the playoffs. If he shits the bed again, so be it. It's not like he's going to play again this season anyway, unless Kinkaid has a spectacular meltdown or gets injured (which is another reason I'd prefer to give him a game off).

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
It's all gravy after this point. I don't care what happens. Can't stop this happy dance straight into the playoffs!

FhyMAo7.gif

Reactions: Blender

hayen

Apr 7, 2017
I think Hynes will start Kink today
I may be the odd man out on this but I dont think this is a bad idea. Keep the groove going. Unless I am misunderstanding the brackets part of the question is who would the devils rather match up against? In case CBJ loses - Penguins or Washington?

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I may be the odd man out on this but I dont think this is a bad idea. Keep the groove going. Unless I am misunderstanding the brackets part of the question is who would the devils rather match up against? In case CBJ loses - Penguins or Washington?

The Flyers play first before us and Columbus...if the Flyers lose in regulation, then we can only play Pittsburgh (by passing CBJ) or the Caps (if we don't). If the Flyers do lose in regulation there's a distinct possibility our result won't even matter if CBJ wins their game cause we wouldn't be able to move down or up no matter what.

If the Flyers win or lose in OT then we could get bumped into the Atlantic bracket and play Tampa/Boston in the first round, or still play the Pens/Caps with a win.

devsfan4life

Aug 13, 2007
FL
It's tough because I'd love to face the Penguins number one and if we had to I'd rather face Tampa over Washington. We'll see how it all plays out. Interesting day ahead that's for sure.

Reactions: Devils731

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I don't know that I would want to face the pens. This team likely doesn't have the ability to overcome the overwhelming NHL favoritism that team gets, especially in the playoffs. The NHL will carry that team at least to the Eastern conference finals.

FooteBahl

Took a big shitz for Nemec
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2005
Metuchen NJ
I’m with you. Cory hasn’t played in forever and I don’t think we play until Wednesday anyway. I would go with Kink too

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
From Thursday nights drive home from the game through yesterday I wanted Kink to get the night off tonight .

Now, I'm not so sure, it could be best to keep the good rhythm and vibes going.

Just watch out for Wilson.

Reactions: Maine Fan

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
If you're not in the NJ/NY "market" you can watch tonight's game on the NHL Network.

Prob the Wash announcers who are not bad .

Last edited:

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I'm fine with either goalie starting. I can understand starting Cory, but I also understand starting Kinkaid.

D3vilsH0ck3y

Jun 10, 2013
I want to stay in the metro division bracket. Too many variables for me in the Atlantic. I think some in here are not focusing on the bigger picture. I’d rather play Washington and Pitt or CBJ than Tampa and Boston/Toronto. This is more than just our first round matchup we are about to make a run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad