Perry 1 g 3a
Schremp 4 pts
Hunter 2 pts?
Bolland 1g 2a

Methot ???
Syvret 1g
Girardi 1a

Dennis played very solid, making a few outstanding saves

Without the Knights the east wins 4-3 (just on Sportsnet Darren Millard)

How did your teams players do?

Last edited:

Vagabond

Dec 24, 2004
Edmonton
Did Reddox get any points? He and Schremp are Oilers property. Good to see Schremp lighting things up.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Master of Puppets said:
I hope you're proud of your ever so clever title.
The putting of 'Knight' in capitals was a clever... insult of our intelligence.

FearTheFlyers

Feb 3, 2003
Visit site
It was helped by the fact the Hunter-Schremp-Perry line refused to come off the ice for a regular shift. Well, it wasn't that bad, but they stayed out longer for sure.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Adam Dennis was solid in net. I think he could really be playing himself to a possible professional contract. He's really improved over the course of his OHL career.

Another guy who really impressed me during the game (outside of most of the West players) was Rob Hisey. He seems to have really improved his skating. Before he was more of a Kyle Wellwood type of player, with that type of speed, but it appears it's really improved and sees to be allowing him a lot more freedom on the ice (mind you this was an All star game). I'm still not sure he can get himself an NHL contract, but I think he should definitely be able to nab at least an AHL/ECHL contract somewhere next year.

Kritty

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
trahans99 said:
London Knights:

Perry 1 g 3a
Schremp 4 pts
Hunter 2 pts?
Bolland 1g 2a

Methot ???
Syvret 1g
Girardi 1a

Dennis played very solid, making a few outstanding saves

Without the Knights the east wins 4-3 (just on Sportsnet Darren Millard)

How did your teams players do?

Blah, blah, blah. Some old story. 695 posts, probably 690 of them are about London. I guess there were no other players on the ice which is why the East would have won without London on the ice. And to go along with what someone else said, the Knights forwards stayed out for a long time each shift, much more than anyone else. Geez, why didn't they just make it the London Knights against the rest of the CHL. At least then maybe the Knights would have been challenged. Maybe the game would have been within 5 goals.

trahans99

Apr 7, 2004
Home of the 2005 Memorial Cup
Kritty said:
Blah, blah, blah. Some old story. 695 posts, probably 690 of them are about London. I guess there were no other players on the ice which is why the East would have won without London on the ice. And to go along with what someone else said, the Knights forwards stayed out for a long time each shift, much more than anyone else. Geez, why didn't they just make it the London Knights against the rest of the CHL. At least then maybe the Knights would have been challenged. Maybe the game would have been within 5 goals.

Your right it may have been a little bit closer if the whole London Knights team was the west team :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->