What a goal by Jozef Balej

Status
Not open for further replies.

BingoSensFan

Jan 31, 2004
When this guy gets going, he's just disgusting. That's not the only highlight reel goal you'll see from him.

leafaholix*

Wow... overhyped, eh?

I thought it was going to be on the same level as the Steen goal.

But it's still a nice goal.

SmokeyClause

Feb 27, 2002
Miami, FL
Visit site
If we posted video clips of every goal of this caliber or greater, the board would crash. Hell, I've seen Arkhipov with a nicer goal just this week. It was a nice move and a nice shot, nothing more.

#44_delivers

Dec 21, 2003
edmonton
SmokeyClause said:
If we posted video clips of every goal of this caliber or greater, the board would crash. Hell, I've seen Arkhipov with a nicer goal just this week. It was a nice move and a nice shot, nothing more.
do me a faivor and please gimmi links to goals you think are equivalent to this one becuase i rarely see them and would like to.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
What was so special about that goal? He came in with some speed, made a little move to the inside, and than let go a wrister that wasn't all that dynamic.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
BingoSensFan said:
When this guy gets going, he's just disgusting. That's not the only highlight reel goal you'll see from him.

right on , that goal was pure skillz ... he carried the puck over the 3 zones he has beat the d-men with a nice trick then he scored with a bizare wrist shot . It was the Sportsnet play of the week btw .

SmokeyClause

Feb 27, 2002
Miami, FL
Visit site
Jozeph_Balej said:
right on , that goal was pure skillz ... he carried the puck over the 3 zones he has beat the d-men with a nice trick then he scored with a bizare wrist shot . It was the Sportsnet play of the week btw .

Bizare wrist shot? Let's not get ahead of ourselves. It was a really good move against the Dman but the shot was a good shot, not a bizare wrister.

SmokeyClause

Feb 27, 2002
Miami, FL
Visit site
#44_delivers said:
do me a faivor and please gimmi links to goals you think are equivalent to this one becuase i rarely see them and would like to.

I don't have video clips of them. Just go to your local NHL/AHL arena. You'll see them quite often.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
luongofan said:
That move is really nothing special. They pull that move and better ones in roller hockey leagues down here in Florida.

yeah and i do wonder in deckhockey :joker:

leafaholix*

That's Alexander Steen, Maple Leafs prospect.

I don't have anymore clips of him... but if you check out the whole clip, Magnus Kahnberg (Carolina prospect) scores a beautiful goal as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad