What 4 Teams Will Be At The Memorial Cup??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
Crosbyfan said:
If they're hot (goaltending included) the series (any series) could be over in 4. Then they can rest but of course they have to come out hot again.

I wouldn't rule them out in a seven game series either. Though 7 after 7 after 7 would be tough on any team.
Just hope you miss the Eagles. We are in our scoring slump now but we are a very young physical team.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
Blackshad said:
I dont think Rimouski can make all the playoff...
Québec/Moncton have a better chance.

... but obiviously Shawinigan will win the playoffs this year :D :D ;)
Ellis will have to eat a whole lot of popeye spinage for yas to win the QMJHL title.

SPORTSMANIAC

Nov 15, 2004
Lewiston, Maine
mvn.com
Host: London Knights

WHL: Kootenay

OHL: Mississauga

QMJHL: Toss up

Here are the teams that have a realistic chance to be the Q's entry.

Halifax
Rimouski ( Tough opponent they don't want to face is Lewiston they have a hard time with them)
Moncton
Chicoutimi

I don't see the other three having any trouble w/ anyone

Determine where there seedings are in Q playoffs teams has a good chance

Quebec (Had a good start but they are falling of and could slip down as far as 4th in the Eastern Division.)

Shawinigan

Gatineau (One of these two teams could have a first round bye and have home ice for the first two rounds which could possibly help them.)

My Dark horse

Lewiston (After the Christmas Break started to get hot and they have a possiblity to move to fourth overall and get home ice for the first two rounds. Lewiston rarely loose at home. Only concern with them is finish out games against high quality opponents like Quebec and Halifax.

My pick for the Q

Rimouski (Unbeaten in there last 13 and Crosby is just doing his thing. He will have more points in the playoffs then last year.)

BCCHL inactive

I don't pay enough attention to the OHL and LHJMQ to make an honest call there.

For the WHL, I think it'll be either Seattle or Medicine Hat.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
canucksfan said:
WHL Kelowna
OHL Owen Sound
London
QMJHL Chicoutimi
Kootenay from the Dub is also a good possibilty .. They are currently the 2nd ranked team in the country behind London and just ahead of the Kelowna Rockets

Vinland

Dec 3, 2004
King of Vinland
I'll go out on a limb and say that Pogge backstops the Hitmen to the WHL title. They look way better since he arrived. 2 solid lines and a good defense. Add to that their young guys are really coming around.

Then again they could lose in the first round to Red Deer.

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
I think the Hitmen will surprise a many...

come playoff time,they are playing the best hockey right now and need to keep it going.Medicine Hat,Calgary,Kelowna,Kootenay and then maybe Lethbridge or team out west for longer shot.

not quite yoda

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Well I certainly don't follow the dub to know who'll make it out of there. But I like Chicoutimi in the Q. London will win the OHL and the runner-ups fill-ins will be Mississauga.

tuckerdomi

Dec 4, 2004
Ontario
La-La-Laprise said:

Not sure why everyone thinks Londons gonna win the Championship, its a different game when it comes to playoffs, they could get knocked out early. I hope that happens. :lol:

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
tuckerdomi said:
Not sure why everyone thinks Londons gonna win the Championship, its a different game when it comes to playoffs, they could get knocked out early. I hope that happens. :lol:

Not sure if you meant to quote me, but i didnt say London would win.

niconi09

Feb 12, 2005
Ontario
Doesn't matter what anyone meant... London is gonna win it all this year :yo: Anyone who is not in their right mind would say otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad