WHA Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Mar 11, 2002
Rochester NY
I can't wait to see this league up and running, but God I hope someone else takes over the management of their website! It is hardly ever updated, and looks second class. I'm sure it will be re-vamped when things really get rolling.

Avery4Byng*

I am all for the WHA I guess... Someone has to be playing hockey this winter....... :help:

Kitsune

Feb 20, 2003
Toronto ON CA
www.glidingeagle.com
The WHA once had a message board as well, where I was a mod for it. But after adding 12 cities (Including Portland, Chicago and others) to the board and the patartial collapse of the WHA2, it poofed, disappeared into thin air without warning. The board was way better looking then the site, and really, they need a better site, cause as far as I care, its nothing but a hoax.

RomanOksiuta

A Lone Wolf said:
The WHA once had a message board as well, where I was a mod for it. But after adding 12 cities (Including Portland, Chicago and others) to the board and the patartial collapse of the WHA2, it poofed, disappeared into thin air without warning. The board was way better looking then the site, and really, they need a better site, cause as far as I care, its nothing but a hoax.

It still has a message board... http://hockeyattitude.*******.com/index.php?showforum=43

leafaholix*

There's going to be changes to the website.

I contacted a member of the WHA and just wrote them a little letter about how poor their website is and he tells me that they are "entertaining several web production groups so that the web page can be better taken care of".

So hopefully we see an improvement.

Licentia

Jun 29, 2004
Yes the website is puke ugly. However if you go to Worldhockeyassociation.com you will see that it says "Site Coming Soon" or something like that. Just look at the Detroit Gladiators website detroitgladiators.com (I think). That has to be one of the most beautiful websites i've seen in some time.

I'm sure the WHA will worry about a better website after they take care of more pressing issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->