Western League 90

Fripp

Sep 6, 2005
Portland, OR
How are some of the 90 looking in the dub..
Teubert, redington, trach,schmidt, mystery, wright, wudzki, myers?
any type of report

Thomas Frazee is expected to play a pretty significant role for the Winter Hawks this year. High energy guy, up tempo style, good agitator.

patsfan29

Jul 30, 2006
Regina
haven't been impressed to much by Teubert yet this season although i haven't seen much of him either...the kid was a healthy scratch for our first game and then was booted from the next after he got himself into a little brawl that definately didn't go his way...

...either way the kid does have a size advantage to him and he played fairly well in the pre-season (including snipin a couple goals) so i'm hoping that, given the ice time, the young blueliner will continue to do well in this season

JorgeRocks!

May 31, 2006
How are some of the 90 looking in the dub..
Teubert, redington, trach,schmidt, mystery, wright, wudzki, myers?
any type of report

Colby Robak looked good in the Wheaties opener. He made a beautiful pass, and looked poised. On a pairing with Yeo, so the Wheaties don't think he will be a physical presence which I also think he won't be. Will get a lot of points as 1 of Brandon's Top 6 Defenceman.

Pats07

Sep 27, 2006
haven't been impressed to much by Teubert yet this season although i haven't seen much of him either...the kid was a healthy scratch for our first game and then was booted from the next after he got himself into a little brawl that definately didn't go his way...

...either way the kid does have a size advantage to him and he played fairly well in the pre-season (including snipin a couple goals) so i'm hoping that, given the ice time, the young blueliner will continue to do well in this season

Hey patsfan29, doesn't sound like you were at the game on Saturday. If you were you would of known Teubert pumped Cloud. A sixteen year old against a 18 year old.

fullspeed

Jul 21, 2006
Goalies Ian Curtis big kid, and morgan clark, Martin jones how are they faring in the dub...
as Frazzee energy guy are you sure he can get their?
Also how is Beach doing?
Prokop, Hunt, Belich, Fraser, Bouma, any reports on these players ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad