GDT: We're playing the Habs, it's an early game. This is the GDT thread. (This game starts at 1:00)

Is this a GDT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
GgoodgriefCERT.gif

What a disappearing act this game by the team.

Reactions: hangman005

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Well, did get the one point but should have had two. Flames lost today and Sharks lost in OT to the Kings. So that's something, I guess.

Hopefully a good game from Malcolm tomorrow (I'm calling him the starter already!), and Kings coming in off a win when we need to get right back to it and make up for the way this one ended should put VGK in a good spot...whatever that means. :laugh:

Go! :vegas Go!

Knightmare

VGK fan since the 70’s
Jun 15, 2018
Las Vegas
Was too angry to post earlier. Then went to a Christmas party and now am drunk and more angrier. Can’t even enjoy a good Christmas party when we lose. Ffs, get yer shit together boys!! Right now the Ducks, Flames and Sharks are actually not winning every single game they play. It’s time we take advantage of that and get up in them rankings.

Oh well. Onto tomorrow. Hangover and a kings game. Let’s win ya? Maybe score more than 3 goals ya? Maybe play 3 whole periods instead of just flipping a coin for which period we should show up to play. Grrrrrrrrrr. Goodnight fellow, VGK fans. Onwards and upwards. Godspeed.
:yo:

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
I feel like the team has thrown away too many good opportunities to get more points and that’s why there hasn’t been more movement up the standings. The team has been stuck around 3rd to 5th place lately when we should really see the team a clear second at least.

Recently the team played LA on the road and Dallas at home during a weekend and I was thinking 4 points would be great. The team gets crushed by LA, beats Dallas and gets 2 points.

Getting 1 point instead of 2 after blowing a 3 goal lead to New Jersey, not even getting a point after Columbus only scored 1 goal, and now this game with a couple of blown leads and an OT loss are all big wasted opportunities.

The team has come up with some really solid wins too, but not enough IMO. With the home games on the schedule right now, this is the time to make a run.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Btw we face the hottest team in the division tomorrow lol. LA won its last 2 games. Flames, Ducks, and Oilers have all lost 3 straight and the Sharks have lost 2 in a row.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad