We're Officially doing a HF Hawks Bandwagon Draft. Draft is over, go teams!

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
there are already whispers on the Jets board that the Preds made a big mistake not taking me #1 overall lol!!! those dudes are awesome and have been as welcoming as could be...they think the Preds made a big mistake not selecting me #1 overall....only time will tell but I think I have to agree with them....my upside is just untouchable!

Reactions: CallMeShaft

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
there are already whispers on the Jets board that the Preds made a big mistake not taking me #1 overall lol!!! those dudes are awesome and have been as welcoming as could be...they think the Preds made a big mistake not selecting me #1 overall....only time will tell but I think I have to agree with them....my upside is just untouchable!

You're untouchable alright. Most registered sex offenders are... :naughty:
Don't be a poor sport because you're the JVR to my Kane. :snide:

Reactions: clydesdale line

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
I just realized the Sharks / Duck series will be played in California. I live in NYC. I guess I'll be closing out the bars. ;)

I watch the Asian markets anyways. Another excuse not to sleep.

Reactions: CallMeShaft

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
I just realized the Sharks / Duck series will be played in California. I live in NYC. I guess I'll be closing out the bars. ;)

I watch the Asian markets anyways. Another excuse not to sleep.

I struggled to watch the whole Kings game last night and it is night 1...

Kings and GK's had so many hits last night.

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
5-1 win
40-27 in shots

I got picked by a pretty great team. And best part is they're not Nashville or Pittsburgh!
You got picked by the same people who cheer for the cheating Patriots, Red Sox and Celtics. Brad Marchand is only one step above Raffi Torres. I'd rather be picked by Voldemort.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
You got picked by the same people who cheer for the cheating Patriots, Red Sox and Celtics. Brad Marchand is only one step above Raffi Torres. I'd rather be picked by Voldemort.
Boston and Tampa are probably the only teams as good as Nashville and Pittsburgh while having enough playoff experience (great teams like the Jets and Knights are going to struggle with that). The cup will likely go to one of those 4 teams, and I sure hope it's the former and not the latter.

So yeah, go Boston! and Tampa too.

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
So....how about them Bruins....:naughty:
dave-bolland-stanley-cup-winner.gif

Ace Card Bedard

Back in Black, Red, and White
Feb 11, 2012
Ducks really gotta win the next one.
Anaheim fans might come after me with pitchforks and torches for being a bad luck charm if they don’t turn this around.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Ducks really gotta win the next one.
Anaheim fans might come after me with pitchforks and torches for being a bad luck charm if they don’t turn this around.
The poster who selected you should look into protective service. Probably be a lot closer than flying to you for their revenge.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Blues are the Blues. Ducks and Wild are on the list because of their fans.

Not a Canucks fan by any means but I like Naslund too much to really hate them. Same with the Wings. Too many players I really liked to truly hate the team.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Blues are the Blues. Ducks and Wild are on the list because of their fans.

Not a Canucks fan by any means but I like Naslund too much to really hate them. Same with the Wings. Too many players I really liked to truly hate the team.

For me, Blues are on there for both their fans, and their garbage ass dirty teams over the years.
Ducks are on there for the same.
Nucks were dirty as hell and had numerous players that I couldn't stand... who just so happened to go to the Ducks, making them dirtier than they were. :laugh:

I don't dislike the Wings at all really, now. And generally, the Nucks aren't really hated by me anymore either, simply because they're not the same team they were during the rivalry. They're all scattered throughout the NHL at this point.

Blues
Ducks

Nucks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad