Post-Game Talk: "WE'RE GOING TO BOSTON BABY!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mugzy97

#StandWitness
Mar 3, 2015
Halifax, NS
In my opinion he's not a hero. What exactly did he do that was so heroic? He apprehended the suspect as opposed to shooting him. Big whoopty, 9 lives were lost and many injured, yet the news chooses to make the police officer the biggest part of the story.

At the end of the day, he's someone who followed training properly. He did what he was supposed to do. Like I mentioned before, this is being celebrated because of the high number of police shootings world wide. It should be STANDARD PRACTICE to apprehend suspects and descalate situations without harming anyone. Not a celebrated isolated instance.
Offside bro, he risked his life to keep everyone else safe.

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Offside bro, he risked his life to keep everyone else safe.

Not offside to me, it's my opinion. Congrats to him for taking an unarmed man into custody without shooting him. I'm not gonna go as far as to say he didn't risk his life. But the guy had no other weapon but his phone or fist.

Mugzy97

#StandWitness
Mar 3, 2015
Halifax, NS
Not offside to me, it's my opinion. Congrats to him for taking an unarmed man into custody without shooting him. I'm not gonna go as far as to say he didn't risk his life. But the guy had no other weapon but his phone or fist.
I thought the guy was pointing a gun at him? Must have been his phone I guess. I don't know the full story.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
I thought the guy was pointing a gun at him? Must have been his phone I guess. I don't know the full story.
It was his phone he was trying to play off as a gun. He wanted to be shot and nobody would have faulted the officer for doing it.

Reactions: francis246

Mugzy97

#StandWitness
Mar 3, 2015
Halifax, NS
It was his phone he was trying to play off as a gun. He wanted to be shot and nobody would have faulted the officer for doing it.
Ah well good on the officer for recognizing. That guy doesn't deserve to die that easy, he should rot in a jail cell.

luvdahattymatty

Apr 8, 2018
As he rots in that cell it is costing us well over a $100,000 a year. And he is a young guy so he may be doing that for 75 years. This is costing us so much grief and heartache. Plus many millions of dollars of our hard earned taxes. I know what you are saying and i get it but to me that prick should have been blown away. I could not give a crap what he has to say for himself. To me it can never ever be forgiven. There is nothing he can say that provides me any solace. However maybe the arresting cop did not know the extent of what he did so i can get what he did. Cop showed enormous restraint to me. Somebody starts lifting his hand up and pointing something at me from across a street and it the heat and emotions of an arrest situation then who knows what I'd do.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
As he rots in that cell it is costing us well over a $100,000 a year. And he is a young guy so he may be doing that for 75 years. This is costing us so much grief and heartache. Plus many millions of dollars of our hard earned taxes. I know what you are saying and i get it but to me that prick should have been blown away. I could not give a crap what he has to say for himself. To me it can never ever be forgiven. There is nothing he can say that provides me any solace. However maybe the arresting cop did not know the extent of what he did so i can get what he did. Cop showed enormous restraint to me. Somebody starts lifting his hand up and pointing something at me from across a street and it the heat and emotions of an arrest situation then who knows what I'd do.
I have no care what so ever fot that POS's life or reasoning, and i can't speak to what was going through that officers head....but at the time of the attack, nobody knew if this this was a lone atrack or organized....keeping that prick alive was essential to gathering possible important information.

I will say this, i keep hearing the media say "the hardest thing for the families who lost loved ones is not knowing why it happened....", no, the hardest thing is losing a loved one....who cares why that POS did it? f*** him.

francis246

Nov 16, 2007

This is the problem I have with people, it is not up to you to decide how people should die. If that cop shoots him and executes him in the middle of the street, he is no better than the guy who ran over all those people on the street. The police officer and you are not the judge, jury and executioner.

It makes me sick that people have that mentality. The suspect will pay for what he did surely, but that doesn't mean he should be gunned down unreasonably and unjustifiably.

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
I have no care what so ever fot that POS's life or reasoning, and i can't speak to what was going through that officers head....but at the time of the attack, nobody knew if this this was a lone atrack or organized....keeping that prick alive was essential to gathering possible important information.

I will say this, i keep hearing the media say "the hardest thing for the families who lost loved ones is not knowing why it happened....", no, the hardest thing is losing a loved one....who cares why that POS did it? **** him.

People want answers, they want to know why he just randomly decided to run over people. It's not a normal thing. Imagine burying someone you loved in this situation, it's unexpected, and you have no answers to any of the questions you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->