GDT: Welcome to the Black Parade: WCQF Game 1, (1) Vegas Golden Knights vs (WC1) LA Kings @7:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA

Paint It Black and Take It Back

I know this was made by an HF board member, but I forgot his username and haven't seen him around in a couple years. If anyone remembers his username that would be much appreciated!

DaPGNYQWsAAfLew.jpg:large

Regular Season Stats:

Los Angeles Kings(45-29-8, 98pts, Wild Card 1) @ Vegas Golden Knights(51-24-7, 109 pts, 1st in Pacific)
T-Mobile Arena| Las Vegas, NV
TIME: 7:00 pm PT | TV: FSW/NBCSN/CBC | RADIO: 790 KABC

Previous Meetings:
FEB 27 LAK 4-1
FEB 26 LAK 3-2 (OT)
DEC 28 VGK 3-2 (OT)
NOV 19 VGK 4-2

season series tied 2-1-1

:kings:vegas
PP/PK17th/1st11th/12th
Faceoffs17th24th
Leading ScorersAnze Kopitar: 35 goals, 57 assists, 92 pointsWilliam Karlsson: 43 goals, 35 assists, 78 points
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Possible Lines*
:kings
LMKWft5.png

m2VTcO8.png

zPW5sH7.png

Extras: Andy Andreoff, Johnny Brodzinski, Nate Thompson, Kevin Gravel
Injuries: Derek Forbort, Jake Muzzin?
Not-Eligible: Sheldon Rempal, Daniel Brickley

Rosen said Thompson was skating alongside Clifford and Mitchell at practice on April 10th.
Will know more about Muzzin's status at morning skate.

:vegas
1NTi6E4.png

XwLhLrk.png

llvVXT8.png

Injuries: David Clarkson, Mikhail Grabovski, Luca Sbisa?, David Perron?, Oscar Lindberg?

Gallant says everyone is available to play. Perron participated in full practice, but did not skate with the regular lines. Reaves and Lindberg are the other skaters who did not skate on regular lines.

*Lines are not Final! Lines subject to change*

Playoff Pump Up HF user created videos!:

By @Blikian29

By @Kylo Ren

News/Notes:
L6S7qTQ.png

*from LA Kings playoff media guide
https://nhl.bamcontent.com/images/assets/binary/297865588/binary-file/file.pdf

• The LA Kings are 19-29 in game 1 of a playoff series. They've won 13 of 19 series when they win game 1. They've won 8 of 29 series when they lose game.
  • The last time the Kings were in the playoffs was the 2015-16 season against the San Jose Sharks where they lost in 5 games. Their only win coming in overtime from Tanner Pearson. (I was at that game!)
  • The Vegas Golden Knights have obliterated all expectations going into the season becoming the first expansion to win their division in their 1st season. They have broken the record for most wins by an expansion with 51 wins.
  • William Karlsson exploded this season with 43 goals after only scoring 6 goals the previous season.
  • Marc-Andre Fleury went 29-13-4 this season for the Knights with a 2.24 GAA and .927% save%. He has won 3 Stanley Cups with the Pittsburgh Penguins and has started in 113 playoff games. In the playoffs he is 62-51 with a 2.65 GAA and a .908 save%
  • Jonathan Quick went 33-28-3 this season with a 2.40 GAA and a .921 save% with 5 shutouts. He has won 2 Stanley Cups with a Con Smythe win in 2012. He has appeared in 81 playoff games and has a 2.27 GAA and a .921 save% with 9 shutouts.

Just want to thank you all for reading the GDTs throughout the season! They take some time to make and it means a lot when people enjoy reading them and I have a lot of fun making them too!
Hopefully I'll keep making them going into June!

GO KINGS GO!!!

Lines from dailyfaceoff.com

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Um, hello ... heartbroken Blues fan coming in peace. :) I would like to poke my head in once in a while, if this is okay with you. I really like your team, and I am pulling for you the rest of the way. Go Kings!!!!!

Of course! Welcome! Hopefully the Blues can make a postseason comeback next year! There's a lot to like about them.

Reactions: simon in canada

TwzKing

Sponsor
Nov 19, 2004
Um, hello ... heartbroken Blues fan coming in peace. :) I would like to poke my head in once in a while, if this is okay with you. I really like your team, and I am pulling for you the rest of the way. Go Kings!!!!!

You are our sister franchise, your among friends here. Cheers.

I'm off to Vegas people, haven't been this excited since 2012 ...

Drivesaitl

Time to Drive
Oct 8, 2017
Duck hunting
Go Kings Go! Perfect for the Kings to start it all on the road.

What happened to Muzzin?

I got a feeling Kempe, Pearson, Toffoli will get their games back. Some extra production will help. Knights have some trouble with speed transition. This should benefit the Kings.

Nice to see Iafallo back in and Kopitar, Brown, Carter back on gold standard.

Reactions: BehindEnemyLines

onlyalad

New rule: no goalies.
Jan 13, 2008
Looked at Knights’ game day thread.
GKG should be banned for them. GGKG or Let’s Go Golden Knights
GKG has been and always shall be ours.
People will be confused
The Earth will spin the other way
Ice will melt!

Reactions: KingTrouty

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Holy **** it's happening.

How the **** am I supposed to work today

someone buy a house quick so I can feel productive and call it a day
Jobs are overrated , go home SAM

Go Kings Go! Perfect for the Kings to start it all on the road.

What happened to Muzzin?

I got a feeling Kempe, Pearson, Toffoli will get their games back. Some extra production will help. Knights have some trouble with speed transition. This should benefit the Kings.

Nice to see Iafallo back in and Kopitar, Brown, Carter back on gold standard.

Nice to see you posting in our GDT , the more the merrier. I think the secondary scoring is going to pick up as well. Call it a hunch

Reactions: KingTrouty

AlphaBravo

Jan 31, 2015
Yerevan
What the heck is off color jersey? If Muzzin doesn't play game 1, I am still really puzzled by Fantenberg gets the node over Gravel. It's such a risky move, even though Fantenberg is paired with Doughty. I hope Stevens plans on using Fantenberg for like 7 minutes and limit him to powerplay time and other non-risky moments. Fantenberg's defensive play is very questionable, while Gravel has looked decent.

AlphaBravo

Jan 31, 2015
Yerevan
I also read a tweet that Karlsson is not on the ice. Was he injured? It could just be an opt out from morning skate.

Toreko

Apr 3, 2018
Paint It Black and Take It Back

I know this was made by an HF board member, but I forgot his username and haven't seen him around in a couple years. If anyone remembers his username that would be much appreciated!

DaPGNYQWsAAfLew.jpg:large

Regular Season Stats:

Los Angeles Kings(45-29-8, 98pts, Wild Card 1) @ Vegas Golden Knights(51-24-7, 109 pts, 1st in Pacific)
T-Mobile Arena| Las Vegas, NV
TIME: 7:00 pm PT | TV: FSW/NBCSN/CBC | RADIO: 790 KABC

Previous Meetings:
FEB 27 LAK 4-1
FEB 26 LAK 3-2 (OT)
DEC 28 VGK 3-2 (OT)
NOV 19 VGK 4-2

season series tied 2-1-1

:kings:vegas
PP/PK17th/1st11th/12th
Faceoffs17th24th
Leading ScorersAnze Kopitar: 35 goals, 57 assists, 92 pointsWilliam Karlsson: 43 goals, 35 assists, 78 points
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Possible Lines*
:kings
LMKWft5.png

m2VTcO8.png

zPW5sH7.png

Extras: Andy Andreoff, Johnny Brodzinski, Nate Thompson, Kevin Gravel
Injuries: Derek Forbort, Jake Muzzin?
Not-Eligible: Sheldon Rempal, Daniel Brickley

Rosen said Thompson was skating alongside Clifford and Mitchell at practice on April 10th.
Will know more about Muzzin's status at morning skate.

:vegas
1NTi6E4.png

XwLhLrk.png

llvVXT8.png

Injuries: David Clarkson, Mikhail Grabovski, Luca Sbisa?, David Perron?, Oscar Lindberg?

Gallant says everyone is available to play. Perron participated in full practice, but did not skate with the regular lines. Reaves and Lindberg are the other skaters who did not skate on regular lines.

*Lines are not Final! Lines subject to change*

Playoff Pump Up HF user created videos!:

By @Blikian29

By @Kylo Ren

News/Notes:
L6S7qTQ.png

*from LA Kings playoff media guide
https://nhl.bamcontent.com/images/assets/binary/297865588/binary-file/file.pdf

• The LA Kings are 19-29 in game 1 of a playoff series. They've won 13 of 19 series when they win game 1. They've won 8 of 29 series when they lose game.
  • The last time the Kings were in the playoffs was the 2015-16 season against the San Jose Sharks where they lost in 5 games. Their only win coming in overtime from Tanner Pearson. (I was at that game!)
  • The Vegas Golden Knights have obliterated all expectations going into the season becoming the first expansion to win their division in their 1st season. They have broken the record for most wins by an expansion with 51 wins.
  • William Karlsson exploded this season with 43 goals after only scoring 6 goals the previous season.
  • Marc-Andre Fleury went 29-13-4 this season for the Knights with a 2.24 GAA and .927% save%. He has won 3 Stanley Cups with the Pittsburgh Penguins and has started in 113 playoff games. In the playoffs he is 62-51 with a 2.65 GAA and a .908 save%
  • Jonathan Quick went 33-28-3 this season with a 2.40 GAA and a .921 save% with 5 shutouts. He has won 2 Stanley Cups with a Con Smythe win in 2012. He has appeared in 81 playoff games and has a 2.27 GAA and a .921 save% with 9 shutouts.

Just want to thank you all for reading the GDTs throughout the season! They take some time to make and it means a lot when people enjoy reading them and I have a lot of fun making them too!
Hopefully I'll keep making them going into June!

GO KINGS GO!!!

Lines from dailyfaceoff.com

LETS GO BABY !
http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/46/smakk.png
http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/67/smakk.png

Reactions: Sk8M8

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
Un-f***ing-believable that Fantenberg is going to suit up in a playoff game.

I thought, and hoped, he would never wear a Kings jersey again after being sent down. Beside myself that he will be paired with Doughty.

Vegas forecheck is going to eat him alive.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->