Pre-Game Talk: Week for Prayer (BUF, @TB, @FLA)

How many points earned on the road trip?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Apparently I was wrong on the Toninato demotion... Avs have called up Rocco. Now put him in a top 6 spot.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Bednar will probably just try to play him where Bourque does.

It is being stated he will be with Jost and Kerfoot... which is a tiny damn line, but it puts Rocco in a place where he can attempt to have some success.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
How many times will I have to endure a Grimaldi call-up?

18... yep 18 exactly. Given the Avs are looking for an offensive boost with this call up, there really isn't a better option. Agozzino could maybe be argued, but there just isn't much punch in SA.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
I don't think I can remember Tom Wilson having a notably good game in an Avs jersey yet. He's just a depth piece tbh and a very boring one at that.

Postanin CB Ting

Apr 6, 2012
Man I just watched that Bednar video, smiling saying they're making a transaction for the top line. Got excited, found out it was a call up to add a spark but Bednar's still smiling. So I'm still a smidgen excited. Rocco omf.. prob play 8 mins more than Yak too. F***

Never saw a player who was so cocky but terrible at the same time. Don't like him much, he reminds me of a 16 yr old playin Q or Jr. A who thinks hes the shit.. maybe his pizzas ok. Doubt it

Sour times on some of these young fellas lol. Maybe on playing minor midget and seeing some buddies go Jr. A and kind of turn into d****, I have a sore spot. You guys know the 4 or 5 in Highschool that were just way too cocky, and maybe too greasy at the parties for their own good. The few that make hockey players look bad. I hope not many young fellas in the NHL still have that mind set ( Kane and Seguin come to mind). Back then, ppl like Forsberg and Sakic, I respected and hoped they had wives they were loyal to haha. Main point, I hope most are mature, starting families and respectable now, humble would be gravy.

Hold my spitter bro and I'll talk to you after I fade out after Canadian University.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cousin Eddie

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Man I just watched that Bednar video, smiling saying they're making a transaction for the top line. Got excited, found out it was a call up to add a spark but Bednar's still smiling. So I'm still a smidgen excited. Rocco omf.. prob play 8 mins more than Yak too. F***

Never saw a player who was so cocky but terrible at the same time. Don't like him much, he reminds me of a 16 yr old playin Q or Jr. A who thinks hes the ****.. maybe his pizzas ok. Doubt it

Sour times on some of these young fellas lol. Maybe on playing minor midget and seeing some buddies go Jr. A and kind of turn into d****, I have a sore spot. You guys know the 4 or 5 in Highschool that were just way too cocky, and maybe too greasy at the parties for their own good. The few that make hockey players look bad. I hope not many young fellas in the NHL still have that mind set ( Kane and Seguin come to mind). Back then, ppl like Forsberg and Sakic, I respected and hoped they had wives they were loyal to haha. Main point, I hope most are mature, starting families and respectable now, humble would be gravy.

Hold my spitter bro and I'll talk to you after I fade out after Canadian University.
You mean Rocco Grimaldi, noted devout Christian?

SaltySkywalker

Bushes of Love
Jul 15, 2016
Tatooine

Never saw a player who was so cocky but terrible at the same time. Don't like him much, he reminds me of a 16 yr old playin Q or Jr. A who thinks hes the ****.. maybe his pizzas ok. Doubt it

What did I just read??

Also, it certainly was a week for prayer for Rocco because he’s drawing in tonight.

Reactions: Pokecheque

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI

What in the....

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta

Arguably one of HF's greatest posts

Reactions: Cousin Eddie

Postanin CB Ting

Apr 6, 2012
lol I was talking about the 4 - 5 players everyone has known that are ****** bags and Rocco reminds me of one, sorry if it hit too close to home for some of ya

Not you pokecheque.. Im sure rink fries are the closest thing to being on the ice you've been

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad