Pre-Game Talk: Week a Mile High (BOS, ANH, @DAL)

Will there be a new goal song?

• Yes

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • We won't know

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

S3rkie

Jul 21, 2011
Denver, CO
New goal song is basically this if any of you missed it:

Appreciate it, I watched the highlights a few times to try and figure out what it was. I do like goal songs that involve a crowd chant like the rangers and isles, but this one IMO seems a tad too intricate for an entire stadium to stay on time with and keep it loud enough to have that effect like a MSG game. Even in the youtube version the melody isn't nearly as audible as the hey's. Watching on TV all I heard was the beat too, hopefully with time it gains steam though.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
I did notice the new goal song, glad to be wrong about that. I don't love it, it's bland and generic, but that's still a major upgrade.

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
So Jost still might be hurt after all according to Dater? Getting an MRI done.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
He was walking around at their charity event thingy yesterday. Hopefully he escaped that crap hit with nothing serious.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Plus it's the Avs, injured players tend to go MIA. Hopefully the MRI is just precautionary even if he has to sit a game or two.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
That doesn't surprise me at all, it's to be thorough more than anything. They said he escaped serious injury, we knew he got a bit banged up from it. It wouldn't shock me if he sat out a few days.

Yeah better safe than sorry. Especially with your 19 year old top prospect.

I really would be surprised if there was nothing there.

A guy that looked in pain after a scary crash into the board that seemd to be unable or atleast unwilling to put any weight on his foot?

Better make damn sure that there really was nothing to it.

I don't even like the decision to let him return to a game that we were up 3 goals at the time when he came back..

Nice to see him score that EN but I am not sure that was a good idea...

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
I wonder, if MacK doesn't play tomorrow, do they call anybody up for one game from San Antonio next door? If they need a C, Toninato is an option. Without MacK, they have Compher, Duchene, Soderberg, and maybe Kerfoot, but I doubt they want to break up that line right now to have him center a new line.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I wonder, if MacK doesn't play tomorrow, do they call anybody up for one game from San Antonio next door? If they need a C, Toninato is an option. Without MacK, they have Compher, Duchene, Soderberg, and maybe Kerfoot, but I doubt they want to break up that line right now to have him center a new line.
SA is in California, they have a game at 2pm today. Toninato has a minor injury. It's probably best for all if they just went 11F, 7D if they had to for one game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->