NCAA GDT: Week 7

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Week 7 started last night with South Alabama beating Troy 19-8. Troy, who beat LSU in Death Valley, couldn't beat a 1-4 South Alabama team at home even though they were 18 point favorites.

Texas State @ Louisiana-Lafayette is tonight. Clemson and Washington State face conference road games tomorrow night.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
The U's depth will now be tested. Mark Walton is done for the year after ankle surgery. Out for this week include super rookie OL Navaughn Donaldson, CB Dee Delaney & Safety Sheldrick Redwine. And we still don't know if WR Ahmmon Richards will play or how healthy he will be if he does.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
LSU's QB play is garbage. Oregeron ran off Lindsay Scott. A 3 star QB with all the physical talent but he's 6'1". Now Scott is the top JUCO QB recruit for 2018.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Headed to the Yale Bowl tomorrow for Holy Cross-Yale. My first ever live game over 30 years ago was Holy Cross-Army and this is the first time I'm seeing them since. Gordie Lockbaum was their big player and actually was a Heisman finalist that year.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Sitting back with some cold ones with my Lions on a well-deserved bye this week. Feels great chillin' at 6-0.

First time watching Clemson this year. Not impressed.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Hope they win get to troll someone I know.

I hope we do, for bias sake. I don't what to look for in this game. Since Maryland we've looked pretty good. While OU has struggled with Iowa State and Baylor. I like our chances of this one over beating Okie State or TCU though. So need this one for a shot at 8-4.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Sitting back with some cold ones with my Lions on a well-deserved bye this week. Feels great chillin' at 6-0.

First time watching Clemson this year. Not impressed.

I mean, if you are a penn state fan, they'd probably kill you guys.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
I'm glad they threw a flag on that play and I haven't seen many fair catches where the one-yard rule was observed. I wish they would call that more often.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
I mean, if you are a penn state fan, they'd probably kill you guys.
I would love to at least see us get a shot at them and/or Bama. They're the 2 teams to beat.

But if they continue to struggle here, throw that out the window.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Bryant shouldn't be playing. He can't move on one leg. Syracuse is a pesky team. Played N.C. State tough too. They only run about 15 different plays but the tempo kills you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad